Who wants to make alduin happen?

It’s not apocalyptic work.

We’re not creating something that already exists.

I will note one thing. Are death God’s not of these same concepts I just quoted above? Especially Ahriman. I remember that Kurtis Joseph saying that Az Jahi devours Ahriman (something along these lines) for evolution. The thing is, Main stream characters do not necessarily behave in the same barbaric manner they might do in their associated series, which for the life of me I don’t understand why no one can grasp it (especially seeing how I keep covering the same topic.)

Probably for everyone but me

Yep.

The void creates change and evolution through destruction. The void is all devouring and all creating. But thats just some UPG I got from a healing…

2 Likes

YES. Someone finally gets it.

1 Like

Count me in, I’ve done a few minor rites with fictional characters before, mostly Ahriman of the 40k series out of curiosity to see how fictional entities react and work. Interestingly, very insightful. But Alduin would be bad ass to work with, He’s based off Tiamat i think which I’ve done some work with before too :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome so we have me, you, king, bowling.

Anyone else

1 Like

@Aiden_Crow I have no clue what this is about. If it involves more power for me though I will seriously consider joining in.

1 Like

I find it concerning no one does. Well, very few of us. @Baal and I discussed the void many times as we felt we were connected to it, and by extension to one another. Void brothers, as it were. Are you perhaps one of us void beings?

As for alduin, I believe we should bare caution as he has… Lost his ways to greed before…

2 Likes

@KingOfHearts616 You have a Disciple of the Void here too.

4 Likes

Apparently I too have an connection to the void. Or so should be believed. Since according to quite a few people I meet, they always say that I have a dark energy.

The Brothers from the Abyss sounds neat.

2 Likes

That’s a thing. I am of the void too.[quote=“TheStorm, post:30, topic:18792”]
will seriously consider joining in.
[/quote]

I can arrange that, he and I are… Close.

1 Like

Then a brother in me you have found.

1 Like

Welcome. I am of the Void too. Assuming this is the same Void we are referring to of course.

1 Like

I am in.

1 Like

The place of creation and destruction

1 Like

The no-thing that permeates all. We are all linked to it in one way or another, but some of us, whom I call my brethren, are of the void. We are one in the same with it. We are the void.

These are whom I call void beings. I have been shown I am such, I do not take that title out of arrogance

1 Like

As for caution I have something in mind. I’m making a group chat for we who will bring the death necessary for evolution.

3 Likes

Hey @Sheogorath you in?