Who to work with

I am curently working on software that helps trading on stocks. Ive noticed some patterns that i would try to use. Im not sure if it actually will work or not but my question is.
What is the Best daimon /angel/inteligence/demon/spirit to work with to See ‘regularity’ ‘patterns’ coinncidents in statistics and to create from it a tool for making big mony

1 Like

Like Jim Simons :slight_smile:

There is no fast lane in magick, not here nor anywhere else ( only in Holywood, and dreams may be sorry)

If only you are persistent, hard worker and do not expect immediate results not without putting hard work on the other side of the equation, we are talking in years here then magick for sure could prove to be useful to reach your dreams.

If that would be so easy, everyone would have done it already…

If you really want to do some good amounts, you have to develop astral senses of yours, there are many methods like meditation; rituals, etc. you should practice, practice and practice. Rome is not built in one day.

Then you may have already know and be familiar with many spirits which may shed light on your quest. Clauneck with Lucifer, Jupiter deities and spirits will do great help, but as I said if it was so easy everyone would have done it. But the dedication and hard work will pay in excess, no doubt.

There are some covens who practice pendulum divination seriously and make a good amount of money ( you may use a pendulum in seconds, easy but a “real understanding” may take years if not months)

For an urgent but small amount of money Bune, Nitika would be useful. However, if I did understand you correctly you are looking for a bigger prize; then yes; it requires hard work.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Yes i know hard working its ok. I really invested much Time in project. But id rather think about Finding idea/pattern that work.
Kind of scientist work.

Hmmm… ive noticed some dependings on diffrent factors on trading markets but need that 1 briliant thought, Discovery, revelarion to make eveeythinkg work. And iam searching this 1 missing factor and Cant Find it.

That’s very nice, you’ve come a long way with your formulas, then.

So you will focus on math in one hand, and on the magic in the other ( if you like )

Many people come here to ask some kind of a miracle formula, afaik there is none, and if there’s, it 's not open to all.

For example, when we suggest “pendulum” to a person who is new to magick; this is akin to suggest differential equations or imaginary numbers to eight years old. They do not see what they should instead they only see some letters and numbers; hence It does not mean what it should mean and no use at all. They try one or twice and then claim that it’s just absurd, yet many people use and did use it for ages with great success. I hope you see my points.

They help, spirits, I mean but they want you to deserve it. :metal:

2 Likes

With the advice above in mind, Thoth, lord of intelligence, also Raphael, possibly.

3 Likes