Who to Work with for Getting Up in a Candidate List

Good Evening Everybody!

So, I have this friend that i really like and is a great guy. He has recently applied for an internship abroad as a Senior College student. The problem is he needs a scholarship/grant to be able to go there and survive. The only reason he didn’t get the grant is he once also applied and won as a regular exhange student therefore got a minus ten points to his exam. He ended up being the 4th person to be chosen.

The situation is simple, I somehow need to eliminate the 3rd guy so my friend can be picked in his stead. I already know the guy, his name and have some recent pictures. My friend asked me to do something about it and the reason I accepted is the 3rd guy already has some money in his pockets and doesnt need the grand very much.

I have like 10 days before the final judgement so I’m thinking about boosting my friends luck, doing some money workings and general stuff like that. At the same time I’m also thinking about causing digital problems to his rival, also maybe working with ISA rune to make him unable to go abroad by losing motivation and luck etc.

TLDR:

But the problem is I’m not very adept and I think I might benefit from working with demons. I’m thinking about Astaroth but I’m not really sure to who to work with to get my friend up in the list. Any suggestions?

2 Likes

King Paimon

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice :slight_smile:

Strongly agree, from personal experience.

Planetary intelligences of Jupiter and Mercury could help to.

1 Like

Belial might be a good choice.

1 Like

Thank you for all your advices :slight_smile:

1 Like