Who should i use for a strong obsession

I’m going to use a petition as Gordon wrote in his book, but I can’t decide which entity to work with. I am stuck between these options for a strong obsession and a love that is beautiful enough to be a dream.

azazel,lucifer,sargatanas. Which one do you think I should choose?

I chose these spirits because they are strong enough to do anything in my own faith.

2 Likes

For obsession actually I would go with Asmoday.

2 Likes

So, after filing an obsession petition today, is it right to support it by summoning legions from the book that evokes eternity?

For example, I can give an example like this: I called Asmoday today and submitted my petition.The next day, using the evocative book of eternity, I awoke the legions and gave them my bidding and testament on the same goal.

I don’t want results etc, but can giving two different tasks to two different spirits cause this spell to backfire etc?

I want a layered spell in terms of both durability and potency.

1 Like

I think if you plan that’s how the layering will go in advance it’s great. I only caution against repeating a spell out of doubt… unless, you are energy sensitive and can feel it was a damp squibb, then there’s no doubt you just need to do it again.

No doubt, as today I will petition and ask him to obsess, tomorrow I will awaken legions and inflame love and lust.

my only problem is my astral senses are not developed i can feel the beings i just don’t know if that is enough and can i do the ritual near dark in the daytime or does it have to be at night this is my only problem.

1 Like

I can attract any woman I want without using magic, I can talk to them, I can chat with them. All I want is to be with the girl who was my friend of 5 years. I told him, he didn’t agree and suddenly he started to change, I liked that he took care of me and did what I said, so I wanted to design a spell that way, I hope I’ll be successful.

Some spells I’ve done before weren’t that good, except for the silly dreams I had after casting love spells etc.

There is a rumor among people, I don’t know if it’s true, when you cast a love or bonding spell, you don’t want to talk to your target, communicate etc. they say is this true? When I did a magic ritual etc, after I finished the ritual, I would talk to my target on Instagram or meet up and chat the next day,but I wouldn’t see the effects I wanted, do you really think I’m getting unsuccessful results because I communicate with my target right after the spell?

3 Likes

I have a very strong feeling for Lucifer, I have a feeling that if I use it, I will get definite results, and another feeling today that compels me to go out and buy the book of lucifer and hidden demons :yum:

2 Likes

That sounds weird. Other techniques say you must talk to your target, because if you don’t how will they know you exist and are interested? Magick like this bolsters attraction and you can’t be attracted to an empty space.

No. It can just be because you didn’t send enough energy out and the disk fizzled, or also that they’re really not into it and their will is stronger than yours.

If they are overriding the spell, I don’t advise just hitting it harder. While you can force them against their will, that can also cause them to go kinda crazy, and that’s not good for anybody.

2 Likes

petition granted to lucifer…

Since I couldn’t find a candle, I used a yellow and red mixed candle.I cut off the top of my hand and gave blood to the muhure and petition, put the petition in an envelope and started to read the lucifer hymn,After feeling her presence, I visualized lucifer’s energy around me and then began reading c Kendall’s call to lucifer words.

then i drew a woman on a blank piece of paper i wrote the target person’s name and date of birth on that woman’s chest i didn’t forget to dedicate my blood to the seal and petition i used sandalwood incense,I thanked and finished my ritual and after the ritual was over I looked at the candlelight and burned the seal and other papers I still felt her presence there but I did not fire her.

I still have a feeling in my legs that I’ll still be alive when I seek her out and I’m pretty sure my petition will work, thank you great lord Lucifer and thank you great hell empire.

1 Like

1 Like

tomorrow i will open a magic square to layer the magic and have the target remove other boyfriends from their lives.

1 Like

this is my message of praise and thanks to lord lucifer and the great empire of hell.

A week later her mother’s job went out and the girl came and worked with me today, we were together all day, tomorrow she invited me to her house for coffee, I know this success is thanks to lucifer and the hell empire, it’s fine for a first experience even though I didn’t get the obsession effects I wanted.

THANKS MUCH GREAT LORD LUCIFER THANK YOU SO MUCH EMPIRE HELL SUPREME WITH ENDLESS RESPECT AND GRATITUDE…

2 Likes