Who saw a spirit move an object?

I used to work at a place which was haunted. Many of the ghosts were ostensibly ex-employees, and they’d regularly get pissed off and throw shit off counters and shelves when they saw or heard stuff they didn’t like.

1 Like

I had that! Cups would fly off of shelves, black handprints would appear on ceiling, shit would randomly disappear, etc. People even saw two me’s at one point.

3 Likes

You probably won’t believe and I’ll probably be accused of making shit up. But I’d swear that what I am about to say is true in front of any court, spiritual or human.

The house where I grew up was definetly haunted, I’ll begin with some of the more innocent things that could be explained away. We have heard our names, me and my family members being called, especially when it’s quiet. In a clear and audible voice thinking it was probably a family member calling for us most of the time when it usually wasn’t.

Things disappearing for quite a while and showing up either later in the day, or at a much later time.

Floorboards creaking by themselves, this could be a result of humidity though, but it happens from time to time. Objects sometimes fall down every now and then usually for now reason but that doesn’t happen all that often.

However one time we had a dinner and a lot of people where invited so there were multiple witnesses to this. We were all sitting around the table I think we were at least 10 people probably more. And a person was sitting with their back against a cabinet. And on that cabinet there were some sort of vase, and that pretty heavy and it looked kind of old school, a sort of bleach white color. At any rate the person in question was sitting at least 20 cm away from it so she or someone else couldn’t have knocked it over, and the weird thing it fell by itself, I shit you not, right on top of her back, luckily for her it didn’t hit her in the head. But still I have no real solid explaination as for why that happened to this way. I just wish I had been able to videotape it as it’s very difficult to prove.

2 Likes

Naughty spirits😋

Have u ever summoned the spirit or do offering to ask why its like that or ask a Demon to help?

This happened a long time ago, and also at the time I wasn’t spiritually awakened. And I’ve never had the chance to be alone in that house with those spirits since then. Otherwise I’d be sure to exactly and if necessary as banishing ritual. That place some have some documented spooky history.

1 Like

Lucifer very recently left a burn on my left wrist.

I have a witness as well.

Why should Lucifer do so?

Yes, Ive seen objects coming off shelves, doors opening and closing. My electrical things getting f’ed up. Popping noises (and other noises). The Fae have hidden some things. Quite a few things have happened over the years; it used to freak me out but now I like the ‘physical’ presence of the spirits with me xx

1 Like

What’s it’s name?

Yes, I have witnessed objects moving, and once I had an object disappear in front of me. Things had disappeared before, but not in front of me. Also spirit brought my kids some little wind up toys at Christmas.

This was when I lost all my fear.

1 Like