Who saw a spirit move an object?

I belive they will swing it when i don’t hold it i will try.

1 Like

Yes once a bottle of medicine, another time a stuffed animal. But we can use our spirit to move objects also.

3 Likes

Poltergeist activity has become a normal thing for me. When my daughter was in the hospital for open heart surgery I had a lot of spirits with me helping out. She was in a great deal of pain and one of the things that calmed her was the sound of running water from the faucet. My poor baby you can really hear the pain in her voice as she cries, there was really no way to console her but the water really did the trick.

httips://youtu.be/luLl-QAqB5k

Another strange thing I happened to catch a few times was the elevator would arrive on my floor as I was walking towards it primed to go in the direction I was headed up or down. By the the time I reached it it the doors would be opening for me. And it wasn’t just at one or two elevators but every one in the hospital. These were just a few things I’ve caught on video. It’s hard to catch some of this stuff because you don’t always know when it’s going to happen but with the faucet going on its own and the elevators it was extremely consistent so I was able to plan for it and make these videos.

2 Likes

That’s interesting, what r those crystals for?

@AdamThoth didn’t know about your channel, subbed

2 Likes

I really just kind of use it as a cloud to save random stuff.

1 Like

Thanks, planning a tutorial soon.

1 Like

I envy those abilities lol

Whats the point though?

1 Like

There is none it’s to entertain yourself when bored and that’s really all its good for.

1 Like

Moving small objects take us no further on earth really but still it’s a thing.

The only time I saw an object moving was standing with my sibling and then we saw this bottle closure rolling on the floor and going under a couch. We were like what tha… lol.

1 Like

I used to live in a house where I would regularly watch the kitchen chairs move by themselves.

1 Like

Magic kitchen:ghost:

2 Likes

I asked an entity to prove something to me and within that small time frame they pushed a loaf of bread off a flat surface and into my hands.

1 Like

Doors opening or closing on their own. Guitars being strummed. Paper sigils getting slapped about. Lights pulled from the ceiling. Probably more also.

1 Like

U experienced them all?:roll_eyes:

absolutely.

1 Like

So what was the reason of witnessing them?

It depends on what situation you’re talking about. Sometimes I do sometimes I don’t.

Yeah but why should spirits strum ur guitar?