Who saw a spirit move an object?

Is there anybody here in this forum who has witnessed a spirit or any being move a physical object for real, I mean REAL?

Come share ur experiences.

:candle::crystal_ball:

5 Likes

Uhhhhhhh, who’s that?

1 Like

Aw thank u pretty for sharing😚

1 Like

My spirits move my pendulum. Spirits can drag and push energy. So say you have one objekt that is solid like a rock the rick is structured bye energy the spirit move the energy back and fourth in a motion and yes you will see the stone move simple as that. But not every spirit can do so i belive and some is good at it and others not.

2 Likes

Doors closing/opening on their own is not a rare occurence in this household anymore.

5 Likes

When i was around 9 years old we used to live in a old house, which was old and had like 6 rooms. I never liked the place though cause it looks creepy, we moved in as soon as my parents got it for a really great deal. The neighbors told us that the previous owners did some ritual stuff in it but we did not care though, however days passed by and we did hear some strange noices. My grandmother had a sewing machine which is a very old one where you have to paddle it to work, it was old and out of use and you have to put a huge force to the paddle for it to work, one night i heard it was working without anyone in it, everyone was sleeping.

So i went to check whats the noise, as soon as i entered the room i saw it working by itself at a high speed and im sure it was one of the spirits the previous owners have been working on
Not ghosts though

Another incident was sometimes the furniture is getting dragged in our store room, we can hear it cause its loud. To be honest it was no harm and we did not actually care

5 Likes

Uh no no no, that is not acceptable. Were talking about an object moving without human touch.

If it moves without u holding it then its accepted of not sorry bro, maybe next time😉

1 Like

Ooooooo, that’s a creepy one. Nice.

So it happens all time?

Holly Fuck @eVox_61 that sounds like a fucking Hollywood horror, thanks😓

Fuck no. They can pay the fucking heating bill, otherwise.
Jokes aside, “all the time”, no. Every once in a while, yes. Since I don’t run around with a clicker and count these occurences, I would say maybe two or three times a month?

3 Likes

Well another incident im not sure if it relates to the topic but one day my friend visited my home, he slept in my room, the next day there were claw marks on his arm and im pretty sure he did not do it on him while he was sleep and he doesnt have nails
Its strange because for years we have lived in that house but we never got harmed or anything, maybe the spirits dont like visitors
He told me that he got kicked several times too

2 Likes

My spirits move my pendulum also. Plus one of them turned my fan off and on real quick to startle me

2 Likes

Have u ever figured out who does them?

Yes.

1 Like

Ouch, dude Hollywood is bleeding and needs u😉

One of my family member got hit and I saw bruises myself.

One time as kids my sibling and I found ourselves in each others bed in the morning like we never understood how on earth we changed our place to this day😓

That’s interesting, do u know why the spirit did so?

Wanna share?

It was just a ha ha moment for me to whrite it to. :wink:

1 Like

I belive they will swing it when i don’t hold it i will try.

1 Like

Yes once a bottle of medicine, another time a stuffed animal. But we can use our spirit to move objects also.

3 Likes