Who said that vampires don't physical walk among us!

Watch this mini-documentary video about real life vampires, you must watch the whole thing it takes about four minutes [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KzeTO966oQ]AMC Fearfest 2012 Mini-Docs: Blood Work - YouTube enjoy!!

STOP SPAMMING US WITH THIS CRAP or ELSE.

Its not spamming, why would i put something if it wasn’t real, can you not read the fucking video “mini docs” means mini-documentarys, shit where the fuck you got you english reading from, if you dont like it, than delete the video, and dont come at me or else, like a threat, because you think you can say shit behind the computer, oh safe thinking you can say anything. Dont ever make threat with me, you dont know me, you don’t know what i’m capable of, i see shit, and feel power that is way beyond your comprehensive. P.S why is all your words are capitalize letters and only two is lower case, i’m guessing someone didn’t pass english class.

Its not spamming, why would i put something if it wasn’t real, can you not read the fucking video “mini docs” means mini-documentarys, shit where the fuck you got you english reading from, if you dont like it, than delete the video, and dont come at me or else, like a threat, because you think you can say shit behind the computer, oh safe thinking you can say anything. Dont ever make threat with me, you dont know me, you don’t know what i’m capable of, i see shit, and feel power that is way beyond your comprehensive. P.S why is all your words are capitalize letters and only two is lower case, i’m guessing someone didn’t pass english class.[/quote]

Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering 1994… Thank You, and like
I said this is just Jibba-jabber (Look no capitalized words.)

Its not spamming, why would i put something if it wasn’t real, can you not read the fucking video “mini docs” means mini-documentarys, shit where the fuck you got you english reading from, if you dont like it, than delete the video, and dont come at me or else, like a threat, because you think you can say shit behind the computer, oh safe thinking you can say anything. Dont ever make threat with me, you dont know me, you don’t know what i’m capable of, i see shit, and feel power that is way beyond your comprehensive. P.S why is all your words are capitalize letters and only two is lower case, i’m guessing someone didn’t pass english class.[/quote]

Doctorate in Mechanical Engineering 1994… Thank You, and like
I said this is just Jibba-jabber (Look no capitalized words.)[/quote]
Do you really think a piece paper will tell how intellectual you are, how smart you are, you know even the smartest man makes the dumbest mistake, you may think it’s Jibber-jabber but other people view it differently, (congratulations there is no capitalized letters, do you want certification with that)

The last thing these neophytes need is more ignorance

I have no idea where you learned your English but I have no idea what you’re talking about

I didn’t mean cause ignorance, I wanted to show everyone about documentary about vampires, I didn’t know cause so much problems, im here to learn really, and become a magician, see remember when Aleister Crowley invoke pan, pan true form was an alien creature, E.A. Koetting said that we can tap into are reptilian DNA, you already know the conspiracy theories about the reptilian aliens put the DNA in to us.[/quote]

whoah, whoah, whoah, I don’t remember EA talking about that. If you could give me a source that would be appreciated. Anyway I am freinds with a reptilian entity and vanquished another who was an enemy. So I do have hands on experience with the beings you are talking about, and I have to say I think your barking up the wrong tree.

As the for the alien entity crowley interacted with are you referring to Lam? I don’t recall Lam being involved with Pan.

1 Like

Sorry english is my second language, what saying is science, can go long way to prefected our human nature, it took millions of years for ape to become men, seens then our brain evolve , but we only use 10% our brain, if we can evolve our brain again, our level of subconscious mind will be of the roof. Imagine envoke a demon, useing 100% our brain.

I didn’t mean cause ignorance, I wanted to show everyone about documentary about vampires, I didn’t know cause so much problems, im here to learn really, and become a magician, see remember when Aleister Crowley invoke pan, pan true form was an alien creature, E.A. Koetting said that we can tap into are reptilian DNA, you already know the conspiracy theories about the reptilian aliens put the DNA in to us.[/quote]

whoah, whoah, whoah, I don’t remember EA talking about that. If you could give me a source that would be appreciated. Anyway I am freinds with a reptilian entity and vanquished another who was an enemy. So I do have hands on experience with the beings you are talking about, and I have to say I think your barking up the wrong tree.

As the for the alien entity crowley interacted with are you referring to Lam? I don’t recall Lam being involved with Pan.[/quote]
your right its lam, men!, well e.a. koetting, talk about the instinct, from the most ancient reptilian part of our brain, In his newsletter!, most information i get, i read online, sorry for anything i dont mean be breaking up the wrong tree, i have respect for the entitys i’m just trying to understand all the worlds paranormal, the secrets, the hidden acknowledge, and the forbidden. Im pretty new here i dont mean to upset anyone.

As the for the alien entity crowley interacted with are you referring to Lam? I don’t recall Lam being involved with Pan.[/quote]
i have respect for the entity just trying to understand all the worlds paranormal, the secrets, the hidden acknowledge, and the forbidden. Im pretty new here i dont mean to upset anyone.[/quote]

The reptilian brain doesnt nessecerily refer to anything engineered by aliens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triune_brain

Anyway if you want to understand this type of being, my recommendation is don’t rely on human propaganda from people like david icke, much of which is innacurate. You should try contacting the entities yourself and interacting with them.

Though in doing so you will want to use caution as it is true some of them can be quite dangerous. My recomendation is you should find an entity you know is safe to work with and use it as a liason to make contact with a reptilian entity that is compatible with what you are trying to do.

I have several entities I personally work with who are very good at getting into secret places and finding whatever I might want them to find. But you might not have access to that. My recomendation if you do not is to work with Azazel or some other extremely knowledgable entity as they should be able to point you in the right direction in what you need to do to make proper contact with these beings.

1 Like

A lot of angellic entities are knowledgable

Thanks guys, so much, i already feel a connection with Azazel.

1 Like