Who’s the easiest Norse God to work with

As the title says? If possible, a nice top five list would be great. Jotun may be included if you work with them.

1 Like

There’s no such thing as a general easiest Norse God. However, by word of mouth based on the groups some believe the Vanir to be the easiest compared to the Aesir or the Jotun.

6 Likes

I work with Odin daily and he’s quite good at helping me with issues i have.

3 Likes

From my knowledge, the Vanir are a mystery when it comes to surviving texts. All except Njord, Freyr, and Freyja. Njord is generally a sea faring god, and I don’t even go fishing. Outside of ruling the elves, I don’t really get Freyr like I do Freyja. And Freyja and I don’t exactly speak to eachother.

I meant who might be best for beginners.

That’s a subjective answer. Some people will think Thor is the easiest, while others will say Odin is.

3 Likes

:heart: Freyr :heart: the power of Love :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You mean Freya

2 Likes

Wheoever you’re drawn to. The first deity to draw me in was Odin but I wasn’t ready then. I always felt a pull to Loki but brushed it off. Years later, I was told I have a connection to Freya and when I decided to embrace it, the whole lot of them came in.

He’s more than that. He is a God that guided travellers through the seas. In the modern day he can probably help in many areas.

Go and say hi. She’s pretty but she doesn’t bite hard :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Many ways to spell her name.

Freyr is her brother

Apologies. I read this wrong.

Though Freyr does have some control over love and lust too (giving up his sword to marry a Jotun)

1 Like

Sorry, but she’s made it clear I’m not her favorite person.

Probably best to move on then. Try the Aesir.

I work with Odin, but he isn’t easy to work with. He is more of the mindset that people should do as much as possible on their own.

Oh and he isn’t a fan most people on the LHP.

4 Likes

I agree with that mindset. However I want to connect to Odin’s cunning and ambition.

Then you have to prove yourself. Odin does what he does and has mood swings.

2 Likes

How about Thor.

Thor is friendly but he has a temper and expect a lot of Astral sparring sessions if he likes you

Loki? (He asks foolishly)

1 Like

And by temper, do you mean abusive temper?