Who or what is sending you signs in life?

Hello, there is a question I’m starting to ask myself. This is who or what is sending you signs in your life? For example, you dream to travel to Ireland and work very hard for it, then one day a friend who has no idea about it offers you a suitcase with an Ireland flag printed on it. Or for example you go to a shelter to adopt a dog and you realize that one of the dogs share the same date of birth as you, so this is the dog you decide to adopt and you realize that it was pretty much the very dog you needed. But later you realize that there was an error in the dog’s birth date, he didn’t actually share the same birthday as you so the mistake of the shelter was just a way to attract your attention… Or let say your name is Angela, and something important happens to you on Angela’s saint festival day… I have experienced a lot of these strange manifestations in my life. But I have no idea who or what is responsible for sending you these signs exactly…And are these “signs” always reliable? Could this come from some malevolent entities trying to trick you? This to me truly is a mystery.

I don’t believe in coincidence, I believe that all things are connected, especially what you are mentioning. I consider them omens and I usually will take some time to meditate and think about the omens and what they could mean. Usually, I come to a solid understanding after.

I’ve come to the point in my own journey where I believe there is One Consciousness, a living source of conscious energy. Think of it as an ocean.

I believe we’re all individualized consciousnesses created from that ocean of living conscious energy.

A drop of water from the ocean contains the properties of the ocean, but it’s not the whole ocean. I think we’re the same. We are that same living conscious energy, but as an individual I am not the whole.

The cool thing about a drop of water is it can rejoin the ocean and merge with it again. I think that’s exactly what we do too.

[quote=“valkarath, post:3, topic:7854”]I’ve come to the point in my own journey where I believe there is One Consciousness, a living source of conscious energy. Think of it as an ocean.

I believe we’re all individualized consciousnesses created from that ocean of living conscious energy.

A drop of water from the ocean contains the properties of the ocean, but it’s not the whole ocean. I think we’re the same. We are that same living conscious energy, but as an individual I am not the whole.

The cool thing about a drop of water is it can rejoin the ocean and merge with it again. I think that’s exactly what we do too.[/quote]

I’ve had a theory quite similar to this for quite some time now, but I’ve never heard it so brilliantly described.
Coincidence? What is coincidence? A timing of events linked perfectly to imply a meaning to a person who, without being involved in these events, would render the events unimportant and without significance or meaning. Therefore a coincidence as we label it is something meant for some reason.
I find it awefully strange I would have been getting more and more curious about dragon magick, check here for the first time in a month and immediately stumble upon the dragon thread then this one.
Coincidence is a term we take with a grain of salt, when it’s a little more sophisticated than that, take the odds for example… It makes my brain tingle.

You know the root word of “coincidence” is the mathematical term “coincide”. It means to join together perfectly.

A common example is two vertical lines laying on top of each other. Both lines occupy the same space. They are still two distinct lines, but you can only observe one line because of their perfect union.

So yeah, I’d said “coincidence” describes a lot of my experiences perfectly. :slight_smile:

Some people call it synchronicity.

I sort of held off on replying to this - there seems to be a dynamic force that transcends ordinary magick, that favours life, I posted about it here and it continues to appear - positive thinking, Law of Attraction people call it “More life to all, and less to none” which I can’t help but agree with, other people call it your guardian angel, I can’t be certain if there’s even a difference.

It seems that some force thinks that wherever probability can be swayed that way, more life, more options are good, more choice and flourishing, and self-expression along natural lines.

But, really evil people (like Mugabe) live to be 92 and still alert and active, while really good people die young and “with the song still in them” - so, who knows? :\