Who not to Evoke/Invoke during a Pact period

This is kinda obvious, but wondering about if anyone has thoughts experiences or opinions about who to evoke/invoke and who not to during Pact periods, why and why not.

During this pact with Belial I am working, which I have 7 days left, I had one of Belials “Lieutenants” come to me, and enter me, and transmit some data.
He said his name was Ah.Bhol’Antz , “Knight Vazier” of Belial, and head of the House of Ah.Bhol"Antz , which is basically legions of “Knight Vaziers”

Am I ok to evoke him only during a Pact working with Belial? or should i try to contact him After going through the regular summoning ritual.

With the way He has been working with me, I could almost say “It doesn’t matter” but the fact of his appearance came as such an unexpected event- just still kinda trippin. I am likely going to be working exclusively with Belial et all for some time after the end of the Pact; so I was thinking I could Evoke Ah.Bhol’Antz freely after the pact working anyway, got a feeling there is alot waiting to come through, in fact, even concentrating or thinking much of him causes physical events in itself.

Got so much to ask Them, i can hardly think of what to ask them.

Thanks

Ask Belial.

1 Like

Given it was one of his subordinates, I don’t see anything wrong with it.

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:5476”]This is kinda obvious, but wondering about if anyone has thoughts experiences or opinions about who to evoke/invoke and who not to during Pact periods, why and why not.

During this pact with Belial I am working, which I have 7 days left, I had one of Belials “Lieutenants” come to me, and enter me, and transmit some data.
He said his name was Ah.Bhol’Antz , “Knight Vazier” of Belial, and head of the House of Ah.Bhol"Antz , which is basically legions of “Knight Vaziers”

Am I ok to evoke him only during a Pact working with Belial? or should i try to contact him After going through the regular summoning ritual.

With the way He has been working with me, I could almost say “It doesn’t matter” but the fact of his appearance came as such an unexpected event- just still kinda trippin. I am likely going to be working exclusively with Belial et all for some time after the end of the Pact; so I was thinking I could Evoke Ah.Bhol’Antz freely after the pact working anyway, got a feeling there is alot waiting to come through, in fact, even concentrating or thinking much of him causes physical events in itself.

Thanks[/quote]

If the pact explicitly states to work for that period with Belial,and his legions,then I think it’s OK to call on him.

Ask Belial,though,as that’s best!

Also,I know this is snobby nitpicking,but did he perhaps mean to say that he was a vizier of Belial(rather than vazier)?I’m just curious because the Book of Azazel has Azazel’s legions divised into Nethers,each having Dukes below them and legions below,so the idea that Belial might have a vizier is something shocking to me.

Good points all. Yeah- man this last 2 weeks my spelling has been pathological… Vizier, “Knight Vizier” is as exactly as the “House” was given; I guess it could have some other name instead of house, but for whatever reason I think it is a more “Conceptual” rather than whatever the word for it may be. I had absolutely no clue of anything when he came strolling in- and it is way beyond my head or its internal capacity [In my opinion] i am Assuming, there is more to develop as time goes on. nit pick away- just keep the contructive on the follow-up, because i began in my Sanctum and felt like i landed in a foreign country with this. When I began with Belial- I never considered this happening even though i do invite “his familiars and legions”. Guess I should ‘watch what I ask for’. I think whatever he is, Feels kinda like it is a Protective militant spyish data collector type thing. Obviously i will be needing to ask and get more details. Still also blown by the “Language” Call/Enn, so I am going to write down each word, figuring out spelling is a real trip [since my english spelling sucks!] but shit- I am beginning a lexicon thing-- the size of the thought makes my Afib go “WTF”!
Anyway- thanks for the input. If I had been hammering on this for 5-10 years, I might have expected all this- but barely a non ranking 2iish year guy on his first pact- crazy.

[quote=“Arcane, post:4, topic:5476”][quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:5476”]This is kinda obvious, but wondering about if anyone has thoughts experiences or opinions about who to evoke/invoke and who not to during Pact periods, why and why not.

Thanks[/quote]

If the pact explicitly states to work for that period with Belial,and his legions,then I think it’s OK to call on him.

Ask Belial,though,as that’s best!

Also,I know this is snobby nitpicking,but did he perhaps mean to say that he was a vizier of Belial(rather than vazier)?I’m just curious because the Book of Azazel has Azazel’s legions divised into Nethers,each having Dukes below them and legions below,so the idea that Belial might have a vizier is something shocking to me.[/quote]

Posting this for Frater DM, who’s having technical probs:

[img width=450 height=337]http://s18.postimg.org/ojnswiua1/dhgswrgh.jpg[/img]

I left the room for not more than one minute and returned to this. This duct tape is annoyingly tough, so I am guessing Belial is wanting something; or, Ah.Bhol’Ahntz may be tee’d off as I had some strong impressions to make contact with him and haven’t as my head is really tired and weak and all my envokation work each night has been just to keep the current strong and constant as possible, but not using hard core brain energy. Dealing with a migraine tonight, not sure how to feel.

Thanks so much Dear Lady. Does anyone else have similar events happen to them, how to entities physically show there displeasure or 'Hey- conferance time!"
Thinking I need to extend my Pact time which ends on wednesday, any thoughts?

[quote="Lady Eva, post:6, topic:5476"]Posting this for Frater DM, who's having technical probs:

<blockquote>[img width=450 height=337]http://s18.postimg.org/ojnswiua1/dhgswrgh.jpg[/img]

I left the room for not more than one minute and returned to this. This duct tape is annoyingly tough, so I am guessing Belial is wanting something; or, Ah.Bhol'Ahntz may be tee'd off as I had some strong impressions to make contact with him and haven't as my head is really tired and weak and all my envokation work each night has been just to keep the current strong and constant as possible, but not using hard core brain energy. Dealing with a migraine tonight, not sure how to feel.</blockquote>[/quote]

[quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:7, topic:5476”]Thanks so much Dear Lady. Does anyone else have similar events happen to them, how to entities physically show there displeasure or 'Hey- conferance time!"

[quote="Lady Eva, post:6, topic:5476"]Posting this for Frater DM, who's having technical probs:

<blockquote>[img width=450 height=337]http://s18.postimg.org/ojnswiua1/dhgswrgh.jpg[/img]

I left the room for not more than one minute and returned to this. This duct tape is annoyingly tough, so I am guessing Belial is wanting something; or, Ah.Bhol'Ahntz may be tee'd off as I had some strong impressions to make contact with him and haven't as my head is really tired and weak and all my envokation work each night has been just to keep the current strong and constant as possible, but not using hard core brain energy. Dealing with a migraine tonight, not sure how to feel.</blockquote>[/quote][/quote]

That's one messy altar...then again,I'm a messy person in mundane circumstances,and if I had a permanent altar I would probably be too.

And that depends,what's it like being in a pact like that?Are the benefits of extending your time far better than the restrictions?I mean,I kinda thought that once you were set free,you'd be...well...a free more powerful bird...but if there's a lot of great benefits,then you may want to extend it.

Really unhelpful,I know,but honest nonetheless.

Yeah- it is a kinda busy altar, but it works, I would remove something, but like a toolbox, what don’t you want in it? The back portion actually makes a great ‘creeking’ sound when things are really going. Severely sucks as when i move the new place will have nowhere for it. But owell.

[quote=“Arcane, post:8, topic:5476”][quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:7, topic:5476”]Thanks so much Dear Lady. Does anyone else have similar events happen to them, how to entities physically show there displeasure or 'Hey- conferance time!"

I left the room for not more than one minute and returned to this. This duct tape is annoyingly tough, so I am guessing Belial is wanting something; or, Ah.Bhol'Ahntz may be tee'd off as I had some strong impressions to make contact with him and haven't as my head is really tired and weak and all my envokation work each night has been just to keep the current strong and constant as possible, but not using hard core brain energy. Dealing with a migraine tonight, not sure how to feel.</blockquote>[/quote][/quote]

That's one messy altar...then again,I'm a messy person in mundane circumstances,and if I had a permanent altar I would probably be too.

And that depends,what's it like being in a pact like that?Are the benefits of extending your time far better than the restrictions?I mean,I kinda thought that once you were set free,you'd be...well...a free more powerful bird...but if there's a lot of great benefits,then you may want to extend it.

Really unhelpful,I know,but honest nonetheless.[/quote]

Woah. Frater what sigil is that? I drew it about 2 weeks ago and recognized here immediately, is that the sigil of Ah’bol’antz?

nah- it is the Dukante hierarchy sigil for Belial, pretty well known.
I have not posted Ah.Bhol’Ahntz yet, still working with him to understand more and better about him and things.

[img width=450 height=337]http://s18.postimg.org/ojnswiua1/dhgswrgh.jpg[/img]

Frater Dark Matter, cool altar. I look forward to being able to set up one of my own someday. Better than my current situation of having a growing collection of implements hidden stashed all over a bedroom. This makes me want to at least hang the sigils I am using in any current working up somewhere. I just may try that. I wouldn’t think anyone would really think anything of them anyway, or have a clue what they were.