Who Likes Souls?

I am a member of a poker place and bought a soul the other day. I wish to offer it to a spirit as an offer for something. I haven’t figured out what I want or know if this is even something (an afterlife slave? the soul of the person I now own) would want.

Thanks to all answers.

Proof of purchase below.

[quote=“GamingOn, post:1, topic:5859”]I am a member of a poker place and bought a soul the other day. I wish to offer it to a spirit as an offer for something. I haven’t figured out what I want or know if this is even something (an afterlife slave? the soul of the person I now own) would want.

Thanks to all answers.

Proof of purchase below.[/quote]

The absolute best use of a soul is to wear it like a silly hat…or maybe to shove it up the ass of the guy who scammed you, either works

4 Likes

[quote=“thatrandomguy, post:2, topic:5859”][quote=“GamingOn, post:1, topic:5859”]I am a member of a poker place and bought a soul the other day. I wish to offer it to a spirit as an offer for something. I haven’t figured out what I want or know if this is even something (an afterlife slave? the soul of the person I now own) would want.

Thanks to all answers.

Cool I don’t mind learning costs was fun either way :slight_smile:

The absolute best use of a soul is to wear it like a silly hat…or maybe to shove it up the ass of the guy who scammed you, either works[/quote]

I don’t mind learning costs :wink: Was fun and I was drunk and it was that or lose them anyway :wink:

I guess souls for other commodes is the new bit coin…lol

btw I looked at your proof of purchase. You may want to remove that, it has your personal information on the message by your client.

2 Likes

Are you not aware that souls are not valuable forms of currency? Truth is, even demons do not ask you for your soul when dealing with them and neither does Lucifer because it has no value to them. The idea of selling ones soul is a christian concept. It’s their way of justifying why demons help some people and work with them because to them, due to what they have been taught, there is no way a demon would work with us so willingly without something extremely valuable in return. They cannot comprehend that a demon might do a favor for us for some chocolates, wine, and favors in return etc. This is a scare tactic they use to ensure that others of their kind do not resort to demonic evocation, by making you think if you do, your soul will be lost forever. This is why so many movies portray young making people making pacts with demons, losing their souls, and becoming empty, emotionless, and cold. To make you think that if your soul is lost, you will become a tool of evil and will lose all ability to interact with others as your true self, because that does scare people away from engaging with demons.

Truth is, demons could care less about your soul. Which leads me to the real reason I posted this response. Souls are technically the energy that keeps our bodies alive and responsive. When you astral travel, your soul is leaving your body to go elsewhere and since your soul is connected to you, including your mind and your thoughts, you are fully aware of what is going on because your soul is connected to you and belongs to you, it has just left your body temporarily with the intention of returning.

What happens to your body when you astral travel? While your soul is gone, your body remains in the same place you left it, sitting their all slouched over like a lifeless dead person that just happens to still be breathing. Your body cannot function without a soul inside, again, the soul being the energy that keeps us alive and drives us. So, if the whole soul selling thing were true, everyone that ever sold his or her soul would have died afterward, because the body without a soul is merely an empty vessel made of flesh and bone, like a robot whose battery died and he was never placed back onto the charger. The soul to a human, is like the battery to a robot that turns it on.

So anyone that sold their soul would not be alive to be going around talking about it and telling others because once the soul has fully left the body the person no longer exists, they die. Haven’t you ever heard anyone say that when you die your soul leaves your body for good? Well, if your soul were to leave your body and not come back, fully detached, you would die. So it’s impossible to sell your soul and still be alive to talk about it.

As for your friend that offered to sell you his soul for, poker chips was it? You know he was scamming you right? To get more tokens or points, whatever that was you traded for. Souls are really a worthless form of currency in the astral realms because a soul without a body, becomes just another spiritual entity, like the demons but most likely without all of the miraculous abilities they have. So why would a demon want to purchase a soul. I’m sure some would argue, maybe they can devour that soul to make themselves stronger and more powerful?

The demons we work with, are already infinitely powerful, why would they need to ingest a human soul to gain something they arlready have. I am sure there is nothing our soul could give them, that they do not already have. So if souls are worthless to demons, what could a human possibly do with a soul? Because I don’t think that if your friend knew that without a soul he could no longer survive in this realm, that he would be selling it you for poker points. I know some people that are obsessed with poker that play it every day, but I’ve never met anyone willing to die for a handful of poker chips.

5 Likes

And I was not trying to be mean. Just trying to tell you this so you don’t make a really bad mistake in future, so you don’t keep giving your things away to others and never get paid back for it because that person promises you something in return that has no value, or something they will never be able to pay up on.

Thank you I am here to learn and you are helping me :slight_smile: Also I am not lying he did sell it to me but now it is worthless :frowning:

[quote=“GamingOn, post:1, topic:5859”]I am a member of a poker place and bought a soul the other day. I wish to offer it to a spirit as an offer for something. I haven’t figured out what I want or know if this is even something (an afterlife slave? the soul of the person I now own) would want.

Thanks to all answers.

How do you buy souls?

You can’t buy souls. It just doesn’t happen.

1 Like

You don’t need to buy souls, you need my magick bridge I have for sale, only 120 Bitcoin (or equivalent in $US wire transfer) and it comes with some free unicorn familiars who are GUARANTEED to get you laid, plus the leader, Hossifraz, can teach you to shoot lasers out your ass! :smiley:

/snark mode

GamingOn, you can probably psych him out to think he’s cursed and make him “buy it back,” I didn’t look at the image you uploaded but if it was a lot of money, should be possible. Not necessarily ethical, but that’s for you to figure out.

4 Likes

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:10, topic:5859”]You don’t need to buy souls, you need my magick bridge I have for sale, only 120 Bitcoin (or equivalent in $US wire transfer) and it comes with some free unicorn familiars who are GUARANTEED to get you laid, plus the leader, Hossifraz, can teach you to shoot lasers out your ass! :smiley:

/snark mode

GamingOn, you can probably psych him out to think he’s cursed and make him “buy it back,” I didn’t look at the image you uploaded but if it was a lot of money, should be possible. Not necessarily ethical, but that’s for you to figure out.[/quote]

Well I thought in magick and in belief anything is possible :wink:

Sure is - the BTC rate today is 1 : $289.75, and your unicorns are ready to ship as soon as I receive the transfer! :smiley:

Look at it this way, seriously - suppose souls were a currency demons wanted - don’t you think a demon would have popped up before that guy could post to GamingOn and made him a 10 x better offer?

It’s like people who sell lottery spells online, if this worked they’d do better by using it.

Everything has its limits. Except stupidity and bigotry, for whatever reason that may be.

Damn i should have lodged money on bitcoins when it was worth it…

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:10, topic:5859”]You don’t need to buy souls, you need my magick bridge I have for sale, only 120 Bitcoin (or equivalent in $US wire transfer) and it comes with some free unicorn familiars who are GUARANTEED to get you laid, plus the leader, Hossifraz, can teach you to shoot lasers out your ass! :smiley:

/snark mode

GamingOn, you can probably psych him out to think he’s cursed and make him “buy it back,” I didn’t look at the image you uploaded but if it was a lot of money, should be possible. Not necessarily ethical, but that’s for you to figure out.[/quote]

Now all you need is a good motto,like:

‘‘It’s too good to be true!’’

Sure,that’ll work.

But like that old saying goes.If life gives you lemons…call them yellow oranges,and sell them for double the price.

Although,buying souls is not a thing.What’s a soul?I’ve actually grown to cnsider a human spirit,and a human soul to be two separate things.To me,the Spirit is the part that stays here,the shade,the imprint,and my consciousness.

Whereas the Soul is the HGA/Met Tete/Godself/Atman/whatever.But,that’s not the same belief as Novemeber,who seems to look at a soul,as being both.

So what is a soul?How do you know you even have a soul?How many parts does it have?Why does your version not agree with mine?Alternatively,why does it agree with mine?And hers?

And the view of Christians?And Houngans?And Yogis?And Muslims?And Satanists?All of these people think differently about what souls are.I think it was Lady Eva who mentioned that the closest thing you can do to sell your soul to a spirit,is relinquish control of your destiny to it.

And that’s SOOOO not worth it,because you’re human,and you’re gonna grow power hungry,and then you’re gonna want it back,and then you’re gonna ask/coerce the spirit,and then he/she is gonna screw up your life,take away your awesome gifts,and then keep your destiny.

Also,Euoi,in the words of Anton LaVey:‘‘It’s too bad stupidity isn’t painful.’’

I got refund for my soul trade! Thanks for infosxD

I got refund for my soul trade! Thanks for infosxD[/quote]

The fact that you managed to convince him to give you back your money is magic in itself

1 Like

you can’t buy souls but you can collect spirits, especially at the graveyards (but not only)

What the fuck, actually got refund??? that is some sort of magic right there.

1 Like

I find it hard to believe that a person who tried to con you by selling you his soul would so easily admit to his wrongful ways by giving you a refund that quickly. Even if the purchaser did not say anything, by giving you a refund so quickly that would still be admitting that he did something wrong. Honestly, I think the OP was just embarassed when the responses he received from this post were not exactly what he was hoping for, so maybe he posted the thing about the refund to justify his misconceptions about souls so the unsupportive posts would cease?