Who knows Belial well?

Please ask Belial why he turned off spiritism.

1 Like

Spiritualism is a belief system. It’s not something you can just “turn off”. I think you’re trying to ask about astral senses?

Belial says “No”
Haha that’s the thing with yes or no questions.
Otherwise I have to fish for it.

Buddy lets face it, we are being mazed.
Belial agrees even.

1 Like

WTF do you mean by mazed? Admittedly Belial is a jerk sometimes.

Do you mean you were no longer able to communicate with Belial?

You said you don’t know why it happened, so what makes you think Belial had something to do with it specifically?

Did you do it once nine years ago and then stop for the remainder of the time? Or how long did you practice?

This information might help others to give you more specific advice :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I meant spiritism.

I can speak to him through clairaudience, but it’s inconvenient.

He didn’t like me talking to other spirits. He forbade me to speak to them. So it seems to me that Belial might have turned off spiritism. But I still don’t know for sure. Maybe it wasn’t his fault.

I practiced for 2 months (9 years ago), then spiritism just stopped working and I was no longer able to talk to spirits using auto-writing or other spiritualistic tools. At first, I tried to practice spiritism every day, I thought it would work, but no. Now I check sometimes - it doesn’t work.

1 Like

Well, if that is the case, he is definitely one who treats different people very differently. Belial spent a lot of time encouraging me to contact other spirits, even going so far as to suggest I evoke them, and even in one case bringing one through so I could see him.

That said, I must share the basic reason for the initial evocation and spending so much time on Belial. I have a freedom respecting software game project, and I had no idea how to fix most of the project issues, but refused to give up on it. I contacted him to help me with it (eventually, but initially it was to improve communication with spirits, something apparently he can do.)

But like I said, it’s a belief system, not a skill. You can’t turn off a belief system in someone.

Spiritualistic seance.

Astral senses

Uhm he’s extremely popular and busy. He listens, but sometimes he just doesn’t response at least not with words/direct contact. Then he sets sth up for you. Or he might come back to you later. Just my anecdotal exp.

1 Like

You could kinda put this down to… How do I explain this… A cross between beginner’s luck and the Dunning-Kruger effect? That doesn’t quite encapsulate it. When you start something new and everything seems to work perfectly and you’re like “oh yeah, I totally get this/I’m good at this”, but the longer you practice, the more you level out and are likely to have good and bad days, failures as well as successes, etc.

Perhaps you need to get back into regular practice and see if there’s any improvement? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Its very possible to change people’s beliefs, or even just your own set of beliefs.

1 Like

Okay, I’m asking about this.

It doesn’t make sense. If just sit and look at the needle pointing random letters, nothing will work. I’ve tried it many times.

But that’s not what he said. He said that Belial turned off his abilities.

Then either pick a different method of communication to practice, or if you are certain it was Belial who blocked you, call him up and tell him to remove it :woman_shrugging:t3: you mentioned having some capacity for clairaudience so you’re not completely in the dark.

If you actually want that skill back you’re going to have to do something about it irl, there is no magic bullet. And consider changing your mindset from “it doesn’t work for me” to “everything I practice works for me”.

Good luck :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Belial doesn’t want to help with Astral senses.

1 Like

Claim your power back! Whats yours cannot be taken away! Atleast not for long! No one gets to tell you what to do or not! Stand up for yourself! Ask other spirits! Atleast your Ancestors will respond to help out!
Work on your banishing and cleansing blockags! Uncrossing will help you if something is blocking you.
Good luck

1 Like