Who is Thaumiel?

I woke up late a night to see this name " THAUMIEL" appear in my mind and immediately after seeing an inverted pentagram in my mind that looked a lot like the Baphomet expect it had a fox design rather than a goat. I immediately felt like I was melting and was sweating bullets but when I got up to look at the entity it vanished so fast I couldn’t get even a glimpse as well as it’s presence
Can someone explain who this entity is I’ve never heard of him or her before?

2 Likes

It’s where all the cool kids like Moloch and Satan hang out. :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

So it’s a place? huh weird I felt and sensed an entity in my bedroom and THAUMIEL came to mind?
A spirit from THAUMIEL was in my room? I’m pretty puzzled.

what do you think?

1 Like

According to the High Magic theory that everything may be objectified, this would apply also to a Qliphah. It’s possible that an entity called Thaumiel exists; in fact there are many with this suffix. Otherwise, yeah, a spirit from Thaumiel, maybe even Satan and/or Moloch themselves.

2 Likes

It sound like you are being given an invitation for deeper communion with these entities.

Try drawing what you saw and use it like a sigil, hang on the south or west wall and meditation on it before you sleep and see what happens.

1 Like

Would you consider this a good thing I’m new to this LHP thing and all of this is happening at the same time I mean I’m a little overwhelmed and what not?

1 Like

The same happened to me with Sateriel.
Though mine was someone calling me there, which would have to have been Lucifuge Rofocale.

1 Like

You called them into your life no? And now they are responding to that call. So yes i would consider it good.

The LHP is full of fun little tests, The demons probably want to know if your going to step up or step out, and your the only one who can answer that.

2 Likes

Actually I never really called them directly into my life all I did was read a little about demons and then all of this started I mean I’m not complaining I’m very intrigued.

I’m going for it in fact.
Funny thing is I feel like I’ve done this stuff already at some point and all I’m doing is picking up from where I left off.

3 Likes