Who is Lucifer to you?

Like i said here in this thread. Many have channeled Lucifer as Helel. I did not.
So i still wondered, is there thruth in him being the first Angel Helel. My personal feeling says yes… So i did do divination in which i call him with his enn: “Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Lucifer” and gaze into the sigil. He mostly gives answers via the Pendulum, but i can channel him too.
So sometimes he begins to talk, while I’m doing divination.

18.36 hours, Amsterdam Time Zone

I did divination with Lucifer. Offering wine.

1. Are you Heylal, Helel?

Yes

1. Was that your first name, before they called you Lucifer?

Yes

1. Are you Samael or is he one of your Masks?

Yes

1. Are you a Roman God?

No

1. Is Prometheus a mask of yours?

Yes

Channeling:
“People doubt of my existence. They did in the past, they will in the future. But as you know: I was, I am now and I will be… Don’t worry they will see”.

9 Likes

In this channeling Lucifer points me to Azazel. ‘They channel him, work with him. How can they then doubt me’.

3 Likes

Azazel is a separate entity from Lucifer? Someone say he is a mask

4 Likes

That’s exactly what he’s saying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saturnian mask?

2 Likes

Yes a mask:

5 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

Its a Hebrew word for ‘enemie’ a very board term. Can mean anything from angonist or opponet

1 Like

Only coat tailing to add that it is loosely based off of the concept of Belial which translates to Betrayal. It’s the concept of a constant enemy.

Bookmarked

1 Like

I did a blood magick ritual to Lucifer where in I meditated on the sigil chanted the enn and smeered my blood on the sigil and burned it along with my request. I did not get exactly what I wanted but I did get to meet some new people and I came across this book entitled The Gnostic Bible in a very mysterous way. I think the book is really Lucifers revelations.

3 Likes

And that’s how dogma starts. It means accuser, adversary (Hebrew)

if you want to be technical

enemy is a synonym for adversary

and if your gonna quote me

then ‘quote’ me

2 Likes

With all respect @telgega I do agree :slight_smile:. But I’m just putting out of there how dogma works. The first word is ‘Enemy’ and the rest people don’t read and guess what they tell to the next person who wants to know what adversary means.

Are you talking about this?

1 Like

Yes, That is the book. I been resently having problems with deciding whether I wanted to give up on human women and start a succumbi relationship. I opened The Gnostic Bible randomly and the topic was Bridal Chamber and Androgyny and the following was stated: Among the forms of unclean spirits are male and female ones.Males have sex with souls who inhabit a female shape,and females mingle promiscusly with souls in male form. No one escapes those spirits:they seize you,unless you take on the power of male or female,of groom and bride.This power resides in the mirrored bridal chamber. When wanton women see a man sitting alone,the man is overcome.They fondle him and pollute him.When wanton men see a beautiful woman sitting alone,they overcome her,and she is violated and polluted.But when spirits see a man and his wife sitting together,the female spirits cannot enter the male,nor the male the woman.When the image and angel are joined,none can force themselves on the man and woman. What do you intreprid this passage to mean? Give me feedback.

All right, I can add a “strict” word before the His “Father” role (in these cases He was clearly a “Father” to me, not a Teacher).

In the last days I’ve became a little stubborn, and it is surprised me (absolutely don’t know why) that He became more strict with me. When I’ve “ignored” what He said to me, what He asked me to do it (for my health and cause), He simply gave me final warnings in the form of words (and feelings):

― I won’t say it again.
― What did I say to you?
― I’ve said, now.

etc.

For He is clearly a part of my everydays, I think it was inevitable, but in the same time I’m very glad that He take care of me in this level, and I’m about to be a good Daughter of His, even when I didn’t get education before. Now I wil.

1 Like

To me he is myself guiding me till I discover what life really is, he’s shown me so much that I’m not quite sure what he is,he says nothing is real and that he’s fake.
I believe reality is a simulation but I don’t know how or what powers it. How is void everything? I am still confused but he’s gonna show me and “all of them”- he said, the truth

1 Like

To me he’s Enki or atleast was Enki, then was an archangel who fell and became a leader of demons and what not. He’s just a random being to me.

1 Like

i dont know why but my first thought upon looking at the thumbnail was “he looks like e.a koetting lol”
:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::vhs: xD