Who is it?

Very tall, wearing a pitch black cloak with hood over face.

I have had this man standing in my left corner of my room multiple times in physical form not in my dreams, not in my imagination but physical form. When I was a child he would appear almost every night. Some nights it felt as if a knife or arrow was shooting through each section of my body causing terrible pain. Twice my father had ran into my room as I screamed in pain and I went to the hospital of course they didn’t find anything wrong. Over the years the shooting pains stopped but he would cause what felt like mini heart attacks sometimes he would just be there. Never saying anything just making sure I was aware he was there with me always approx 5 to 6 feet away He never says anything and he stays for hours. Its now been about 15 years and here we are again… his presence is stronger then any demon I’ve encountered. Does anyone recognize or can point me in a direction of study that I may be able to figure out who he is since apparently he thinks I should already know. Ps I am extremely healthy. 100 lbs. I work out daily. Drs yearly etc.

2 Likes

Sounds like some sort of parasite, or a negative spirit that feeds on your fear and pain.

Perhaps do a banishing and cleansing ritual and call on every spirit that protects or watches over you (protector spirits, guardian angels etc…)

2 Likes

Maybe, just maybe, he showed up to help you survive and overcome the pains and as prevention against other issues/entities. A guardian of some sort.?

1 Like

I’m not sure. Back story. When I was a baby. My mother had this intense feeling to check on me. When she got to the nursery it appeared as though I was choking. She tried to get to me but for a few seconds which she said felt like minutes there was something stopping her. Like an invisible shield. When she got to the bassinet I started breathing again. When I was five I died. Time of death was called and yet I came back and started breathing. When I was 9 is when this man started appearing. Until I was 11. I’m not sure if he’s always tried to take my life but the other entities, angels have been saving me. Why won’t he say anything. Is it possible he’s been trying to take my life, my entire life. So strange. Why now 15 years later. One of you. Has got to recognize the features of this man. I have encounter one other person that stated they saw something similar to what I’m stating to him. It was in Iraq in his bunker he said he felt paralyzed like he couldn’t move but never saw it again.

1 Like

Sounds like shadow people

1 Like

cloaked ones. I have experienced same pain and heart atack only i haved strong one. Its happen in middle of night. Its coward shit, i just wake i break in astral and hunt that shit. We need go together in battle and end all that parasite scum forever. Btw wear rock crystal will help, and some wards. Salt circles. Or salt in corners.