Who is exactly, THE HAT MAN

Ha no worries at all.

If you do channel the man in the hat, be sure to let us know how it goes.

As it is Saturns day today, you may have some success channeling him tonight, if he is in fact connected to Saturn.

1 Like

Well Nyx is/was married to Erebus so her shadow people would be also his but to be fair not all Queens require a King. Same with Kauket she has a husband as well. The Loa I’m unsure of as their pantheon is quite erratic in their ways of doing things. However, all the same pretty amazing.

I mainly don’t touch the man in the hat because in the likely case it is a thoughtform, I prefer not to be a battery for its existence to continue.

1 Like

Different strokes for different folks :smile:

I do agree - it is all pretty amazing.

3 Likes

Is there a possibility that this is some form of Baron Samedi?

1 Like

That’s a good question I’ve read some of the internet theories.

My take on it is it’s a shadow person of some kind.

I could be wrong though @MagickalStudent569

What have you heard exactly?

1 Like

Who is he exactly?

I just had this idea the other day and I might be way off the mark here but doesn’t Asmodeus as depicted on the cover of EA’s book look like a well dressed man in a top hat? I really don’t know if Asmodeus is that hat man but perhaps is might be a possibility.

1 Like

This is true and I was thinking the same thing but I’ve worked closely with Asmodeus. I guess all I can say is the vibes I get from him are not exactly the same vibes I got from my hat man experience.
I’m still trying to figure out this as well and I’ve experienced sleep paralysis and shadow people most of my life however I’ve only had one encounter with said hat man.

1 Like

Funny thing I’ve started to notice with shadow people,
Ones with sharper edges ie: pointy ears or fingers and more oval like heads have tended to be more violent then the more rounded off. I mean they’re all gangly and creepy but the extremely possessive repeat offenders also have had cone like silhouettes as heads (like Alien in Prometheus)

This is just my experience
Im just one person.

Here’s the closest thing to my hat man experience tho.

21febuary 2016 citrona Odin

And here’s something that struck some cords with it. Was the interpretation of Woden in history channel Vikings

Yeah except why would Odin be all cryptic when he approaches people? Also the being I saw in my dreams looked more like this except with a shadowy face and features.

1 Like

Idk why… Mabye
Odin’s gotta have some fun too and has a fetish for scaring the living sh** outa people lol jk

I don’t believe it’s Odin just saying the history channels portrayal struck some cords