Who is azathora?

Don’t know if I’m spelling this right, but I got this name in my head out of no ware. Can anyone please enlighten me about this demon. Thank you.

If I had to guess I would say a form of contact with Azathoth, Ashtereth, Astaroth, Astarte… something along that spectrum of masks.

But you’d have to follow up yourself to find out, since it came to you.

I’ve tried google but no luck. I’ll try with these names you have listed. Thank you!

Well not everything that comes to mind like that has to do with a demon. Sometimes those names just come to mind based on a combination of names and words you have heard before. I have never heard of a demon or goddess named Azathora, but it’s a pretty name. I could see that used in a movie as a name of an evil princess who is also a witch. I have never heard of it as another combination for Astaroth and I asked her, she told me that is not one of her known names. Sounds like you just heard a combination of names Thor and Astaroth in your mind, mixed together.

That happens to me on occasion and if I do some digging around and find no results or similar names, it’s either an entity who is not very well known, or just your mind mixing up thoughts and in order to find out, you have to do some divination or talk to other spirits and find out if that’s a real entity.

I agree…Azag-Thoth,also known as Azathoth,the Lovecraftian Blind Mad God, feels like the one who’s calling you.Not entirely sure.But it’s a feeling.

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:4, topic:5793”]Well not everything that comes to mind like that has to do with a demon. Sometimes those names just come to mind based on a combination of names and words you have heard before. I have never heard of a demon or goddess named Azathora, but it’s a pretty name. I could see that used in a movie as a name of an evil princess who is also a witch. I have never heard of it as another combination for Astaroth and I asked her, she told me that is not one of her known names. Sounds like you just heard a combination of names Thor and Astaroth in your mind, mixed together.

That happens to me on occasion and if I do some digging around and find no results or similar names, it’s either an entity who is not very well known, or just your mind mixing up thoughts and in order to find out, you have to do some divination or talk to other spirits and find out if that’s a real entity.[/quote]

Exactly.
Every time I’ve been given the names of spirits (none of whom are known in any grimoires etc.), I’ve found traces of them in other languages. One spirit was introduced to me, and I found out her name was a description of her office in Hebrew.

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.

Same here as well, for the longest time I couldn’t understand why my Child had the name he does, then the penny dropped that it was a combination of Sanskrit and Flowers’ stoicheia system… and it’s happened with other spirits as well.