Who here is close to Archangel Michael?

Who here is close to him, or can pinpoint me to a medium that is close to him that you know?

1 Like

Why not evoke him and talk to him personally?

2 Likes

its what im trying to do, I cannot connect easily

1 Like

There are other ways to communicate with them Search for dice, pendulum, and tarot methods. It’s not going to be as efficient as the clairs, but it’s better than flying blind.

2 Likes

I am not sure on my divination capabilities

@NailOH

Thanks to all who are helping

It’s not for divination, but so they can communicate with your spirit and your spirit gives you the answers via the tool (cards, dice, pendulum). If you can get into a trance state and quiet yourself to ask the questions without intentionally influencing the outcome of the tool, this could work for you.

2 Likes

i can try

1 Like

@MagickVigilante - I wouldn’t say I am particularly gifted with divination however, I have found it fairly easy to connect with Archangel Michael over the years but I have never done it for anyone else. I usually quieten my mind, and say “Archangel Michael x 3, please be with me now x1, in love and light x3.”

I tried it even though it sounded cheesy to me and immediately after I felt his presence in flashes of brilliant light and warmth (nothing more physical). Very strong, comforting energy and if I was still enough, some guidance in my head in the form of thoughts that weren’t from me.
Once I was done, I simply say, “thank you, Archangel Michael” and the energy/thoughts disappear and presumably so does Archangel Michael.

3 Likes