Who has kids here? Unsure it's safe

Im starting to have doubts now.

I failed to mention my son is 7 and has autism. I suspect he can already see spirits so introducing a demon into my home might not be a great idea.

I will take on board that I can tell the entity to leave him and my wife alone.

2 Likes

You should be perfectly find working with Lucifer, If you’re worried about him messing with you son, try to push that thought away. He is a very understanding spirit, In all my work I’ve only seen his wrathful aspect when I asked about it, out side of that to actually upset Lucifer would require a major faux pas.

I know it’s really not the same, but my cat loves staying in my ritual room when I’m doing things, I’ve only had him have a violent reaction to one spirit. For one reason or another, kitty did not like zohak. Out side of that, be respectful to the spirits and they will respect the boundries you set

1 Like

I have noticed that the parents of my goddaughter don’t really want me working magick around her, even though I have already asked Lilith to look after her in my absence. shrug I don’t really see the problem, but I have a vastly different perspective than the parents of my goddaughter.

1 Like

You guys have put across to me thst Lucifer is a gentle and kind spirit.

I need to get my head around this as ive been indoctrinated to think otherwise. I have heard numerous accounts of him being just as you all say.

Can I ask you guys why the illuminati use Lucifer as there saviour and have celebrities etc make pacts with him.

Usually these celebs end up in a bad way, but I guess having tons of cash and fame can take its tole and might become a burden in the end.

I knows its a bit off topic, but these celebs are usually involved in blood sacrifices of animals and children even babies. Why are they doing such thing?

You see my reservations regarding working with Lucifer.

You are all very knowledgeable and friendly nit something you might expect on a forum designed fir the LHP.

1 Like

I don’t have kids but I live with other people and they haven’t been affected by the demons I have summoned. In fact I doubt they know I have summoned Lucifer, Crocell, the Devil and Baphomet and had an unexpected visit from Marbas, and they have absolutely no knowledge of my summoning a war goddess. (They think you need a knife to summon demons, haha. No you just need their sigil).
Anyway, I think your kid will be okay. Some demons might even protect him, especially if the demon is parent-like and likes children.

3 Likes

If you take the mythology at face value you will find that the Bible only mentions Lucifer a few times (depending on translation) and one reference is to Jesus Christ the other is to the king of Babylon, Isaiah 14:12 from the new international version How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! (Nebuchadnezzar )
and Lucifer is not a fallen angel. Lucifer is only mentioned twice and it’s only in certain translations like the king James. Lucifer is not a Hebrew word it’s . Means morning star and the story of the fall of Lucifer is actually an ancient Canaanite myth in reference to Attar attempting to overthrow Baal and failing and becoming lord of the underworld instead. Both Hebrew and Christian religions are a mosh mash of other faiths that came before. Islam is also but much more mosh mash from other faiths. When you call Lucifer you are calling on an ancient Canaanite god. The other references are twice in Job in Peter and in Psalms. And none of those are in reference to an entity but refer to the morning star. It’s also the name of two different saints. It is not what everyone thinks it is in fact Lucifer has basically nothing to do with Christianity or Judaism or Islam. When you call on Lucifer you call on a pre Hebrew god.
All new religions are based on an ignorance of previous religions.
Isn’t it nice to have a doctor of divinity on hand? Even if my doctorate is only honorary. Excuse me Dr. Faustus…

Now you can all know how fucking stupid and ignorant and easy to control celebrities are. Also I have never met a real luciferian that thought sacrificing kids was OK.

7 Likes

Here’$ a treat for you… And like Madonna says “Bitch… Your jealous…”. But yes I’ve been told some interesting things by the Baal spirit.

1 Like

Lucifer is a gentle, patient, protective, loving,honest and kind entity. He does have a harder side as do we all, but I have been knowing him for a while and love him immensely.

He has been horribly maligned and falsely accused. The only thing he did was bring us knowledge to free us from the persecution we suffer to this day. We are trying to shed that false teaching and the blinders that have been put on humanity to keep them asleep and sheep to the slaughter. One man’s freedom fighter is another man’s terrorist and what better way to lead the sheeple than to lie about someone they do not know and blind them to the truth so they can never SEE the truth. Stop the energy IN the base chakra( through guilt and society telling you that sex is bad and evil and witchcraft is bad and punishable by death) and we can never learn about our powers and connect with the entities who are working to free our indoctrinated minds. With that in mind you need to start thinking for yourself. the only way to KNOW is to investigate yourself and ask them. Ask Lucifer. Look for Enki’s Lost Books. Look for the Emerald Tablets. Look for other things of history to find the truth. You do not have to start out with a pact to work with them. I would suggest learning about them FIRST but that is only my opinion. You must choose what fits best in your world.

From what I have seen Lucifer does not like the shed blood of innocents such as this. It angers him. He does like blood , but it has to come from a willing participant. Killing babies does not make him happy. That being said the thing is run by what? HUMANS. These humans corrupted everything and they have their own perversions and agenda. Maybe THEY like doing sacrifices. So it is done. As far as it turning to shit in the end? If you make a deal to do something with them you had better do it. Often times these spoiled performers do not want to do things. The schedule is hard because the money hungry managers etc push them too hard and the performers suffer. There is much more to it actually but suffice it to say the ones who do their part do not have as many issues as the ones who do not or turn on the demons involved. Plus they are working with and under sick perverted humans who force them to do things.

If you have reservations then you should not work with them right away. You have to leave all that behind because what you expect is USUALLY what you get. If you want to talk I am always around… PM me. Otherwise I have given you a little insight here and personally I advise you to stop rushing into things, take a breath and learn and work on YOU first. You do have to know who it is you are inviting into your home. You do have to know how to deal with what comes in because whether you invite them or not they are around… Think about that one for a minute… They are around our children from the moment they are born. Not trying to scare you but you need to educate yourself. Hiding your head in the sand does not make the monsters go away. hehehe! So empower yourself.

Peace

3 Likes

You can definitely require a spirit to leave alone X persons and/or pets, you can also create wards around the room where they’re sleeping if needed.

4 Likes

I have a ten month old baby daughter, I do some heavy dark magick, but she’s protected by various spirits.

Plus demons aren’t going to just cause harm, remember when you summon them, they use a huge amount of power and energy just to stay in this plane so harming your child, would be irrelevant for them.

Since they would have to use extreme amounts of energy, to cause that harm, they only use that amount of power and energy for something of importance.

Plus I was 8 years old and I was calling demons with my mother as a child, you must realise that demons are just ’ demonised ', gods.

Why would a god harm you’re child, almost all the spirits conjured and called, will not even bother anyone out of that area unless told / asked to do so.

12 Likes

I have my own mini me but she lives with her mother mostly so its no issue for me.

It depends on what youre practicing and your containment measures.

4 Likes

I have a similar circumstance, so I will share my approach.

I personally agree with BWS on this one.

A temple in the home should not be an issue for workings which do not involve invocation/evocation of discarnates. Just keep it strictly to your temple and perform banishings on the rest of your home regularly.

For working with spirits learn to love outdoor temples. If it is cold grab a tent and some blankets, create your ritual construct around it, and go to work. I absolutely do not perform spirit work in my home, even in winter. Why take a chance with kids, right?

Autistic kids most definitely have a higher likelihood to see entities. While most really are not trying to mess with your kids, your kids might not understand what is going on and it can scare the holy hell out of them. That is probably the biggest issue I have come across, but it is enough for me, at least until mine is old enough to have an idea of what he is seeing.

Hope this helps.

4 Likes

I can honestly say that if you think Bune or Clauneck bring only small amounts of quick cash then that is exactly what they will bring into your life.

My first daemonic money spell: asked for $60, got $60.

Second, asked for no less than $300, manifested $500 in one shot.

I stopped asking for specific amounts after that; the requests became more educational in nature and I now refuse to limit my money magick with a preconceived number. It’s a neat trick; if your money magick sucks I suggest it.

Most recently I performed an invocation of Clauneck, to fill me with the force needed to create material abundance. The results are ongoing and far better than a one-time windfall. Lucifer might help you develop yourself, so in a general sense this could make you wealthy, but if you want the money to come talk to Clauneck, as it is he who Lucifer has tasked to do so.

3 Likes

Yes. Make your intentions known. I have a sister with autism. Children with autism are very very special. Very smart and very spiritual. They come with their own protective spirits because these little angels have one foot in this world and one foot in the spirit world. The only issue is that sometimes they have a hard time saying what is happening to them… so if a demon with bad intentions sees your son as a “host” it might try to latch on to him and his energy… and your son might not be able to say what is happening. So… when conjuring… banish any negative spirits, demons or entities from contacting your son… and ask for your son’s good protective spirits to “step forward” and protect your son’s “ori” (head) and keep negative energy away from him. Instruct what you are conjuring to only deal with you. You only give permission to contact you, etc. and any other actions will result in them being banished.

I believe children should choose who they want to conjure when they get older and understand magick and protective magick.

Other than that… as long as your intentions are sincere and serious you should be fine. Spirits, demons, entities listen very well.

4 Likes

Also, if it makes you feel safer you can conduct rituals and communication in one room only. So that all spiritual activity can be confined to that room. Set your intentions out loud before starting ritual. Good luck

1 Like

Wow.

You guys are so helpful and informative, Im a quick learner and have already realized the 180 pulled on us masses regarding Lucifer. Very clever these sick perverted powers that be.

I just had a chakra healing session with a member here, he can see what I had felt. My solsr plecys chakra is shot and spinning the wrong way entirely. This is my personal power and will. I will need to work on that before making contact with any entity.

Im considering maybe waiting some time before contacting Clauneck first before Lucifer but will pm some of you guys first.

Ive enjoyed this discussion

1 Like

I did 3 spells, 1 proctecion another 2 cnt remember, at 12 am by 3 am i swear i hear like elephant steps cirvling me. And go to my roomates bedrom, and walk tru kitchen. He say u have power bcse its was a heavy load, steps, he never doubt tat. Hw was scared tat something choke him. I ws too.

Need a more blessing and power

I just wanted to say that I’ve only just arrived here on my spiritual journey.

Previously I’ve just been meditating and deepening into states of emptiness, this is full of energy.

Before trying spells or even evoking spirits maybe to have a daily meditation practice would be something you would enjoy and look forward to.

That’s what happens as you progress. The quieter you are the more energy you will have.

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s unsafe considering the fact we are already surrounded by dozen entities, although banishing is important cause some of them contains intense energy and can cause behavior change, specifically the ones that are of aggressive nature.now if your summoning spirits like azazel, piamon or lucifuge rofocale then you have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes