Who has crossed the Abyss already?

most magicians will cast aside this ritual after a certain point in their path, but what brought me back from the madness was the cross of the kabbalah.

i find reverence for the adepts and ascendants who invented ceremonial magic. the literally put ALL of the safeguards of the mind into the neophyte grade of magic. the middle pillar, the cross of the kabbalah and the banishing ritual are crutches to be leaned upon during ANY phase of your ascent.

this is why most lodges REALLY stress the importance of such rituals. the first grade of the initiate is something to constantly study, even if you have passed to the next level. (cuz it might just save your ass when you’re out of options)

and YES, it took me a LONG ASS TIME to complete the ritual while i was all crazy. trying to find sanity in a mad mind is very difficult, what normally takes me 1 maybe 2 minutes took me nearly half an hour to complete. the madness caused by the abyss is unavoidable, but it can be managed and guided.

if you find yourself in the abyss with no options and no way out i suggest calling upon kamael (aka samael/camael/gahmael ) he is the angel of mars and often treads in the abyss, he know well its way and can teach you how not to be corrupted by it. (PS: his abysmal form is terrifying, so just because he appears different in the abyss do not think you have called upon some different entity.)

4 Likes

In my experience the “chaos” of the Abyss isn’t necessarily the absence of “light and dark”, its the junction of the two on the same plane/level; it’s the way point where both sides of the Tree merge (hard to talk about the Abyss without talking about both sides of the Tree). The Qlippothic Tree can be accessed from any place on the “Dayside” Tree, but the Abyss is the one place where they are fully connected, the “hidden” sphere shared by both sides (also the level at which humanity used to reside). To see where I’m coming from: my views of light and dark aren’t of good and evil. Light is the plane of the physical 4 dimensional known universe. Dark is the rest/majority made up of dark matter and dark energy. The Dayside of the Tree is a path within the confines of 4D (3 Dimensional plus linear time), it’s rooted in the matter and energy of 4D. The Nightside of the Tree follows the current of dark energy (to a degree it contains 4D as well, up to Daath) and works with the Spirits based in dark energy and dark matter. That’s why when ever I view Daath, I always take into account the Qlippoth first, because the abyss is mainly made up of dark energy and dark matter (just like our whole universe is), but it is also the conjoining point with 4D energy and matter as well. Above Daath, the two Trees begin to fully part from one another. The Dayside remains in 4D and merges with a 4D godhead, while the Nightside paves the road to the essence of the Void based in dark energy. Being bound to the Abyss is re-establishing yourself in the place where humanity once was, but it is also where the road truly splits. Both sides should be worked through, but the Qlippoth beyond the Abyss leads toward the heart of the Void of dark matter and dark energy (and beyond the Tree structure all together as well, if one opts to go further). Not sure if that makes any sense, but that’s my gnosis on the Abyss (up to this point) in a very condensed summary.

3 Likes

Additional notes: The Abrahamic religions call it the Fires of Hell, but the flame experienced in Daath isn’t hellish or evil, it’s being bathed in the fires of creation and creation is based in dark energy. It’s hard to deal with if you’re aren’t first exposed to it via the Qlippoth. Dark energy is very minute in the Dayside Tree, so when one approaches Daath from that path alone, the creative flames of dark energy are very overwhelming. The Abrahamic faiths are based in the masculine 4D perspective and the Dayside Tree, hence their apprehension toward dark energy a.k.a. the feminine energy of creation. Like said in an earlier post, it’s easier on the person if they are bound to the Abyss ahead of time, and I found the easiest/smoothest way for me was to come at it via the Qlippothic path which already has the energy of the First Goddess of the Void (the creator and original “virgin”, feminine/dark energy giving birth to the masculine from Her own self) flowing through it on an open and upfront level. Dark energy flows through both sides to a degree (it flows through everything), but the Nightside is based in it.

3 Likes

All is actually Light Energy. Dark energy is just ultra low frequency light energy =) the division between the two is the inability to perceive an aspect of Light energy at the lowest levels…because it takes an immense amount of pressure on consciousness to bring so much light energy at its fullest to that level.

My use of the word light was toward the limited band of 4D operation that the “Dayside” Tree is based on. Not on actual light, which doesn’t have an inverse (or it equals 0). The common view being that the Dayside represents “light” and positive, and the Nightside is dark and negative. But from what I’ve experienced, the Dayside Tree represents a limited spectrum, whereas the Nightside Tree is based on the energy of creation itself. With Daath being the meeting place and the crossroads of the two paths. Not even to say that the two Trees are opposites, but that the Dayside Tree is based on a limited range of what most can perceive.

2 Likes

Great post, you should make a new thread to talk about this more.

i agree with most of what you’ve been saying but you lost me with that last post… i’ve never felt limited on the tree of light, maybe its just ignorance of the dark reflection but i have to disagree.

while the limitless nature of darkness is truly powerful and such, it is…i dont want to offend you, but its pretty stupid. i mean that wholeheartedly. darkness is base primordial instinct. animal logic and pure passionate desire, nothing more. whereas the light is refined thought and action. everything is thought out and clarified. in terms of “power” they are equal. but only if you know how best to access such power. that learning is called the path of ascent or, in darkness’ case, decent.

as for the nature of light and dark, they are entirely the same, however they are at the same time entirely different and disconnected from one another.

what light and dark are are 2 forms of manifestation of divine energy. POLAR OPPOSITES. they cant (within this universe) be in the same place at the same time. its IMPOSSIBLE. but in the abyss they are in the same place, and that is IMPOSSIBLE for the human mind to perceive. that is why the human mind goes INSANE if left too long in the abyss or calling upon forces of the abyss into the physical realm.

1 Like

i agree with most of what you’ve been saying but you lost me with that last post… i’ve never felt limited on the tree of light, maybe its just ignorance of the dark reflection but i have to disagree.

while the limitless nature of darkness is truly powerful and such, it is…i dont want to offend you, but its pretty stupid. i mean that wholeheartedly. darkness is base primordial instinct. animal logic and pure passionate desire, nothing more. whereas the light is refined thought and action. everything is thought out and clarified. in terms of “power” they are equal. but only if you know how best to access such power. that learning is called the path of ascent or, in darkness’ case, decent.

as for the nature of light and dark, they are entirely the same, however they are at the same time entirely different and disconnected from one another.

what light and dark are are 2 forms of manifestation of divine energy. POLAR OPPOSITES. they cant (within this universe) be in the same place at the same time. its IMPOSSIBLE. but in the abyss they are in the same place, and that is IMPOSSIBLE for the human mind to perceive. that is why the human mind goes INSANE if left too long in the abyss or calling upon forces of the abyss into the physical realm.[/quote]

Wiseman, it os like a GamenofnKnowledge. People get to self-impose their own limits which is actually part of working with the Abyss…as such a guys interpretation is his “own weaving” of Daath Logic that keeps him going from Insane, just as gour version ks the Kabbalistic Cross or whatever religious Symbol you decide to do. This is a part of what is called “Forging your Abyssal Armor” which is its own intricately wogen Light kf Daath Logic Program which keeps you “Safely Armored.”

In Quantum Mechanics the Abyss is known also as a “Unmarked State” of Non-belief, which isnonly useful for accessing an Alternate Reality when practicing magick. In other words you are working with information underlying prior to the manifestation of its energetic state. So that you can then access a “Marked State” of an Alternate Reality where said Reality Space-Time Dimension is actually likewise ones Daath Abyssal Armor, because it validates and holds togethor its existence. This points to the actual reason why one woukd eventually go insane in the abyss. They being hit with the information as well as the entire worlds energy, because they are not taking control of it (forging ones armor). A guy once told me that Angels watch over one and there are safety nets in place. Quite the religious view, but now I understand what he meant.

1 Like

[quote=“Biosynth, post:28, topic:1884”]Wiseman, it os like a GamenofnKnowledge. People get to self-impose their own limits which is actually part of working with the Abyss…as such a guys interpretation is his “own weaving” of Daath Logic that keeps him going from Insane, just as gour version ks the Kabbalistic Cross or whatever religious Symbol you decide to do. This is a part of what is called “Forging your Abyssal Armor” which is its own intricately wogen Light kf Daath Logic Program which keeps you “Safely Armored.”

In Quantum Mechanics the Abyss is known also as a “Unmarked State” of Non-belief, which isnonly useful for accessing an Alternate Reality when practicing magick. In other words you are working with information underlying prior to the manifestation of its energetic state. So that you can then access a “Marked State” of an Alternate Reality where said Reality Space-Time Dimension is actually likewise ones Daath Abyssal Armor, because it validates and holds togethor its existence. This points to the actual reason why one woukd eventually go insane in the abyss. They being hit with the information as well as the entire worlds energy, because they are not taking control of it (forging ones armor). A guy once told me that Angels watch over one and there are safety nets in place. Quite the religious view, but now I understand what he meant.[/quote]

i love where you’re going with this Biosynth, and this actually coincides with what SET taught me. after i had Forged my Armor i had a newfound ability within the abyss, one i would have been crushed by earlier.

i was taught how to open portals to ANY other realm of consciousness.

with just a little bit of energy from my regular astral existence (light) drawn into a circled pentagram upon a concentrated canvas of abysmal energy you can go ANYWHERE. of course now i have to figure out where to go. lol

but when practicing the rituals of the abyss, say to kill someone or to rain down damnation, (those are just my favorite two) you are right. the energy of that entire realm flows through you. and its really had to control, even after you have armor on. losing your sanity temporarily is always an option.

additionally the armor not only protects but it also contains. say for example you do the ritual of causing death on someone. this would normally darken one’s soul on an energetic level, but if you use the energies of the abyss you leave what you do in the abyss and it does not follow you home. (what happens in the abyss stays in the abyss)

i use this fact to sort of cheat the lines of good and evil. while i’m usually a nice guy trying to stay part of the light, i find excuses to go full darkside and commit an act of pure evil, but only using abysmal forces. this keeps my reputation intact, and most beings find favor with me whether they be of light or dark.

4 Likes

[quote=“WiseManEcho, post:16, topic:1884”]the ignorance in this thread offends me. there are a few rightly encouraging direct experience with this realm of consciousness, but the lacking of information hurts me, especially since i have such knowledge and experience.

so here goes…

it has been said that the astral realm is the blueprint of the real world and what you create there will manifest here. this is true also of the abyss…with one key difference. if the astral is the blueprint, then the abyss is the working prototype.

the abyss is chaos. pure and simple. this realm is what existed before the universe, its the leftovers from god’s original creation.

beyond just being the leftovers, the abyss has properties that if known will drive a person temporarily insane.

chaos isint evil, it isint good, it isint light or dark its just CHAOS. (although all of these forces exist in the abyss)

when most magicians project into this realm they cant see anything. its just darkness all around. (which the majority of fools equate to dark energy and evil) but there are things to see if you are taught how to see them. however once you CAN see i encourage you to only look at one area at a time. seeing the whole of the abyss all at once will DRIVE YOU MAD!(trust me i didnt spend 4 hours foaming at the mouth and going through giggle fits for nothing)

you all seem so interested in “crossing the abyss”… a fools errand if you dont know you’re looking for something within the abyss. and that something is the lost sepherot of Da’ath.

long ago in ancient times men were complete in soul… then something that takes a huge amount of time and energy to explain happened. “the fall of man”. this event stripped us of the energy of this sphere and cast it into the abyss. this wasn’t a punishment or anything, we basically fucked up as a species so BADLY that god had to step in, do surgery on over a billion souls at once, and remove part of our being. this was done to save our species from our own innocent stupidity.

so when you see the words “cross the abyss”, think “find and awaken Da’ath”.

ok full disclosure, i hinted at something earlier and you should all be screaming at your screens telling me to spill the beans.

how to “see” the abyss. first of all you bust be BOUND to the abyss. the Egyptian god SET led me through his path-working. the first ritual (there are 3) was to bind myself fully to the abyss. this can be a dangerous proposition, you will at that point be able to call upon the powers of the abyss and the spirits therein, but being tied to the abyss…the abyss is tied to YOU. you MAY at some point be “pulled” by the forces of the abyss.

also, you WILL have to project into the abyss. and make a body for yourself there. (most people projecting there don’t realize they need a new body, forged in the abyss, to interact with it)

the second ritual of set was very familiar to me, its the freaking gatekeeper ritual :slight_smile: it is however set’s version, so keep that in mind.

3rd ritual of set combines the two before it and you must use the heat of the lake of fire to forge armor for your body in the abyss.

after you preform the 3 rituals as many times as is required you should be ready to awaken Da’ath. (i’m ready but i’ve been distracted by other projects)

more on the abyss: what exactly is it that drives people mad? its a range of things really… if you’ve ever done hallucinogenic drugs then you know how maddening seeing a new color can be… new colors, spirits of all shapes and sizes, laws of physics that DO NOT EXIST, and the pure SCOPE of it all…its not the openly crazy that gets me usually… its the VASTNESS of all that crazy that breaks the brain.

this ones gonna break your brains… there are gateways to the abyss in EVERY other realm. seriously, there are. and should you ever find yourself in the abyss with enough power to open a gateway from the wrong side(inside the abyss) DO IT! find out where you can go and use the abyss as a universal backdoor into anywhere.(i recommend a library)

as a final note i want you to keep in mind one FACT. the abyss should either NOT EXIST or we should not have access to it. the ONLY reason we can access this place is the quest of all men to find and retrieve Da’ath.[/quote]

I don’t know much about set, but I just finished this journey.

It started with the accidental creation of my first entity at 16 and it all came together a few days ago. In that place, that void where madness is the status quo… Where Alice found herself after she came out the other side of the rabbit hole.

First it was dark. Then my heart was filled with light, then with rage and hatred and then suffering, then love and joy and so on and so forth on a fifteen year rollercoaster of emotions and losing myself then finding myself… Fifteen years to intimately know the abyss and the divine light and to weave the two together… It happens different for everyone.

The awakening of Da’ath sounds like the process of initiation into the dismantling of old belief structures. That’s really what it all boils down to.

The crossing of the abyss, to me, represents the breaking of an individual to reveal the true divine light and divine dark within them. The true connection and as you said, vastness of it. I personally think that if someone is feeling strong enough, then absolutely they should look into the deadlights. At the thing of infinite beauty and endless horror that is the eternal. I doubt I’ll fully understand it… But that’s not a reason to look at it. Then you will go insane. Think of the Dr. From event horizon, he stared a little too long.

But I saw it. Well, as much as can be seen by my human consciousness. And here is what I learned that way:

If you have the resolve… Then you are already a living God. If your heart burns with the rage of all of hell and the loving passion of all of heaven and the wisdom of all philosophy then you have to see the horror show. You have to explore the monster within yourself. Then turn around and see how much of a saint you can handle being. Push the limits with that inner flame and Godhood is already yours. You will know tears of sheer joy when it’s all over and you will know how silly everything really is. And very little will upset you anymore… All in all… You’ll know why that fat Buddha is always laughing and why Lucifer isn’t really that bad of a guy. Things just start falling into place after you star the devil in the eye with calm resolve.

3 Likes

umm no… there is a ritual to be done. and its for you to discover on your own. i could reveal it here but that would rob you of the true experience of seeking knowledge.

i like that you’ve had some sort of revelation, but there are energies to focus and in a specific order. i think you stared deep into chaos and lost your mind buddy.

i hate to be the one to pull the tower card on you, but you’re doing it wrong.

1 Like

umm no… there is a ritual to be done. and its for you to discover on your own. i could reveal it here but that would rob you of the true experience of seeking knowledge.

i like that you’ve had some sort of revelation, but there are energies to focus and in a specific order. i think you stared deep into chaos and lost your mind buddy.

i hate to be the one to pull the tower card on you, but you’re doing it wrong.[/quote]

I’m not doing anything at all from the tree of sepheroth. There is no card to pull, really. That was speculation, nothing more. I have some assembled idea of what I’m doing and continue to educate myself. That’s all that really can be done.

Daath is the abyss, if you want to really charge a Qliphothic ritual, you need to do something against your morals like if you are Christian, smuggle out the Eucharist from Holy communion and defile it, the negative energy created will be powerful enough to open a gate or traverse the Tunnels of Set. The chaotic energies’ of the Qliphoth are not to be taken lightly, hope you’re ready for forces and bad karma you are playing with.

This stuff is serious, I’ve realised the best knowledge is hidden in religious texts like Vedic philosophy and other religious texts if you have the eye to see the meanings of the allegory’s hidden in them.

2 Likes

The abyss is a wretched realm that can be evoked into any dimension, it will DROWN your soul in eternal waters of darkness manifesting the eternal death, which is not to be taken lightly. The crown achievement of having crossed the abyss entirely is Undeath(the demonic state). It is said that not every one makes it through the abyss. However someone who has truly gone through the abyss would probably not talk openly about their experiences.

2 Likes

did you guys even read the previous posts??

“Daath is the abyss”

WRONG!

“…the negative energy created will be powerful enough to open a gate or traverse the Tunnels of Set. The chaotic energies’ of the Qliphoth are not to be taken lightly, hope you’re ready for forces and bad karma…”

IDIOTIC!!!

“The crown achievement of having crossed the abyss entirely is Undeath(the demonic state)”

THIS IS ACTUALLY CORRECT!

lets get a few things straight about the abyss, IT IS NOT TIED TO ONE SPECIFIC VERSION OF KABBALAH. NOT THE TREE OF LIFE, OR THE TREE OF DEATH.
ITS A NEUTRAL SPACE…sort of…

the realm is NOT DA"ATH (although Da’ath is in there somewhere)

the realm is NOT tied to either LIGHT or DARK, it encompasses ALL FORCES!

dont EVER try using the energies of the abyss with just negative energy!!! are you TRYING to go INSANE for years at a time(the real crazies dont think they’re crazy)?!?!?! cuz thats how you go INSANE for years at a time. walk with BALANCE and ORDER or you are fucked.

“However someone who has truly gone through the abyss would probably not talk openly about their experiences.”

we’re on an anonymous web forum…

4 Likes

Makes sense…

thank you, you dont know This but you have helped me :slight_smile: