Who for insecurity and jealousy?!

I’ve been focusing a lot on external things. And magick works on them, it seems. Incredibly well. But I can’t put off the changes that I have to make on me anymore.

There’s many things I want to improve and I’m working on them in the mundane sense. All good. But my magick has been directed lately at a particular relationship, and even if the small things I work on with magick for it go well, there’s still things that bug me a lot and impede my progress and that I can’t relate to him, third parties or anything else. Is ME.

I feel threatened the whole time. I feel like the version of the girl who checks the boyfriend’s phone like a psycho :joy: I obsessively repeat in my head the conversations we had to make sure he didn’t said anything that means he’s met someone. With that attitude, you can imagine everything is a torture. It has nothing to do with appearances etc, I have plenty of choices, more than him. It has nothing to do with him either, would happen with anyone I “chose” to be the person I want to be with. Is not that I’m crazy in love. Is just I’m jealous and react badly to things. Get easily offended and I’m sensitive and on the edge. You could say I’ve become a little crazy and I know it, so want to change it.

I think all this comes from an obvious insecurity (not sure on what), fear of rejection, belief there will always be someone else who’s preferred after the infatuation for me passes, feelings of “I’m not enough”…

I’m working already on my beliefs, doing mundane work, I’m very aware of what is my problem, can laugh at it and try to improve… but was wondering if, reading that, there’s a spirit that comes to your head thinking: Would be perfect for this case!

2 Likes

While reading this post the name Hera popped up. Maybe she can help you??

2 Likes

The demon Cimeries might be able to help you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Never thought about it, don’t know much about her! Will check the forum, thank you!! Do you have any experiences with her?

1 Like

I read some post of yours mentioning Cimeries, I’m sure of that. Will re-check it, thanks a lot:)

1 Like

I’ve worked with her. My memory is faint but she can help you overcome those issues and become more sovereign

1 Like

Well, it sounds exactly like what I need:) Thanks again!!

1 Like

Azazel.

3 Likes

Quite a lot of the Names of the Shem HaMephorash would be excellent for this. Work with the book 72 Sigils of Power by Zanna Blaise for this.

2 Likes

Mmmm interesting, is one of the few books of GoM that I haven’t checked. My feeling was that it was “too easy” (as if I wouldn’t feel like doing magick at all) but I’ve been using AoO from Jareth Tempest for the last couple of months and I’m very happy with it, and is “easy too”. Do you have good experiences with Zanna Blaise’s? Thanks for the suggestion, I’ll definitely check it!!

You know, when is about changes in the outside is kind of easy to see if it’s happening or not, when is inside you is a bit more nuanced…

1 Like

Yes I have had some very good experiences with it. It is especially powerful for internal change and gaining insight. It is not quite as easy as it seems though, and the rituals are a bit tricky, as you essentially have to do 3 things at once, which I struggled with probably most of the time.

1 Like

I don’t know what the heck I thought this book was about, was checking it and realized is exactly what I was looking for a week ago!:slight_smile: Thank you!!

1 Like

Ohhhh I see… will read it carefully then and try to get it correctly.

Looks like exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again😊

1 Like