Who does the cabal (elite) serve?

I had always assumed the past few years that the people at the top would have worshipped demons, but as I learn more and more now I know that if they do, they aren’t the demons I see people talk about here.

I imagine this is a nearly unanswerable question, but I figured if anybody would have any ideas it would be here.

Also, where do you guys think the ET phenomenon fits in with this puzzle. I know of Crowley and the being Lam, and the timing of his portal opening with the UFO surge, but again, wondering if anybody has any input?

1 Like

Which “cabal” are you talking about?

Are you referring to the supposed super secret groups of “elite” that all the conspiracy nuts blame for everything, or are you referring to the occult group started by Somnus Dreadwood?

Your title isn’t really specific.

2 Likes

Sorry, I suppose it is really not exactly a specific group of people. But yes, that would be the conspiracy nut one.

I guess my question would be better worded who is actively trying to suppress spiritual advancement of humanity?

The conspiracy stuff is something I dug through for atleast 4 years or so, and I feel like I’ve got a (probably) somewhat accurate grasp of what is and what isn’t likely bullshit, but I know that at Bohemian Grove they practice magick, as well as many secret societies.

1 Like

What is “spiritual advancement”? Every group has their own concept of what that is, and those concepts clash often

Arent major gov buildings and big banks and what have you placed on ley lines?
I always theorized that the founding fathers had demonic help when it came to kicking out literally the worlds biggest superpower at the time, so it all makes sense in that regard.

1 Like

Thank you for clearing that up. I will edit the title so others will know you are not talking about the Dreadwood group.

Eh. Idk I’m always asking why we limit ourselves to mostly the goetic beings here, when there are beings closer to our plane willing to teach and aid us, and those that are more ancient and powerful as well…

I don’t spend much or anytime really on conspiracy theories. I’d much rather dive in head first and see what I can find out for myself.

As far as ufos go… my only comment is it’s 2020. My iPhone 11 Pro Max takes pictures, that I will proudly say rival National Geographic. (Photography is one of my things.) Yet even the most recent ufo sightings And photos appear to the be same quality as they did when I was child.

4 Likes

I believe in UFO’s/ETs from personal experience but believe they’re more so interdimensional beings or something.

1 Like

The information about them is easy to find, their powers are about things that people here care about, they are easy to work with, there is a variety of them. If people only care about zombifying their romantic/sexual interests and don’t want to study much, they are a very good alternative. I find Enochian angels easier to summon and work with, but everytime I show the tablets to people they praise me for being able to work with those things

2 Likes

Well. Does that make them like vampires in thst you can’t take a picture of them? I see people post pictures on here all the time, and the forum proclaims yep that’s a spirit!!

What would the difference be?

The entire photograph with ufos is usually very poor quality, something you would expect to see from the 80’s or 90’s, and not just the supposed ufo.

1 Like

Im not sure, my experience wasn’t with a camera/etc so I wouldn’t know. All I know, is I had a personal experience with “UFOs/etc” which has influenced my personal beliefs.

1 Like

Eh well. I’ve been guilty of saying the angels seem to be the hardest to feel imop. Demons/djinn/ other beings have always seemed more likely to let me know they were around than angels. Granted more time, more open senses etc, has led me back to working them- but as a beginner it felt like wasted time, to even bother trying with angels.

Hehe guess I answered part of my own question. But when we are stuck in rut, staying with the same old same old, thst isn’t work for many doesn’t seem all thst wise and rather limiting.

1 Like

Aliens exist. That is pretty much a statistical certainty. However, I am seriously doubtful about whether they visit this planet and manipulate humans the way the conspiracy nuts proclaim because in the grand scheme of the cosmos, this planet is insignificant.

The only way I can realistically see aliens visiting earth is as projections, similar to the way we ourselves can visit the moon or Mars through soul travel.

2 Likes

I agree with you but this made me remember something

1 Like

Well, there are people working with Lucifer and Lilith here, and sometimes people working with angels that are well known in Christian culture, those are regularly the alternatives to the Goetia posting (I love the Goetia btw, but I usually work with demons from it that are not so known here)

Yes you are right. I just rarely find an uncommon name mentioned. It seems there are very popular spirits/ gods /demons that run in trends along the forum, but it doesn’t seem many step outside of this, or if they do, they aren’t mentioning it.

For occultists who accept many things, it doesn’t seem like we step outside of our comfy little boxes very often.

1 Like

Conspiracy theory: “an attempt to explain an event or practice by reference to the machinations of powerful people, who have also managed to conceal their role.”

Not too crazy when looked at that way, maybe.

I agree with that.

4 Likes

I’ve always been curious about them due to an abduction like experience I had. I was fully awake during the first part, so the first part wasn’t sleep paralysis.

This (ETs, UFO’s) have always made me super curious.

1 Like

Do you really think humans with their un evolved semintelligent intellect and primitive brains, the midpoint species not even half way on it’s way to being an intelligent creature is the only thing in the universe which has had a glimpse of the principalities? There are creatures that understand the universal aspects and forces far more clearly and thoroughly than humans do.

3 Likes

In response to @Keteriya, last year there was a massive data dump from the US government with more than 7000 videos of UFOs being tailed by military jets and such, and they finally admitted this is happening.
But also, I have suspicions that it could be falsified or mainly us using the vehicles. Why, I dont know, but if you guys are interested there are some declassified documents referring to bodies and materials being recovered from crashes.

Oh, but definitely check out the CIA gateway document; about 30 pages on how reality is a consciousness hologram as well as the reality of projecting the mind to other realms.

Remote viewing fascinates me too.

3 Likes