Who do you wanna become?

I want to become me and in all that I do I never fail but always succeed

2 Likes

i asked -or tried to ask, if you are interested into gaining the title,
for making people treat you like a royal -back in the old days?

But like horse girl said: just become a hypnotic television star :wink:
~make them crave your voice and view

2 Likes

A beautiful godess

2 Likes

Well. Iā€™d like to either be a hard stone cold bitch who doesnā€™t break for nothing or no one. Orā€¦ a Zen master whoā€™s so in touch with myself that I wonā€™t even care what happens to me because nothing can take away my inner peace.

6 Likes

I could use a title but I donā€™t, whatā€™s the point? Iā€™m the last of that branch and quite frankly I think most people think Iā€™m dead or would rather think that way.

Itā€™s a lot more subtle than a title, or an accolade. Itā€™s your DNA.

I canā€™t say more than that. Go buy yourself a square foot of an anonymous field in Scotland and call yourself a Laird along with the several thousand others who think theyā€™re now aristocracy. If it genuinely makes you happy it makes you happy.

I donā€™t have any ancestral lands any more, thereā€™s municipal housing there now and no restitution - I donā€™t get anything from the state and I donā€™t ask for anything. Iā€™ve got my DNA and I know who I am and who I become.

6 Likes

A learned and refined esotericist with the job of screenwriter, and perhaps novel writer. Probably as hobby, game programmer, in all these cases working on different genres with a preference for comedy.
I better be careful to not have too many hobbies: cooking and, besides occult activities, ideas about digging fossils (or anyway working as paleontologist instead), trekking, after many years get involved in politicsā€¦

2 Likes

I just want to create and enjoy doing it. Be it blacksmithing or sculpting to fine artwork.

I just want to create!

4 Likes

I resonate to this way as well. Plus I want to have the funds available to travel when I/we wish. I donā€™t have to be off grid necessary but to have that as an option.

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe no oneā€™s said this yetā€¦ :rofl:

But seriously, I want to become a living god.

I want to free myself from the shackles of morality, guilt, and fear. I want to break the chains that society, family, and even our own minds put on us. I want to launch like a rocket into the gulfs of interstellar space and dance with the stars, and I want to plunge into the darkest abysses to shine light onto that which shouldnā€™t be. I aspire to be liberated from all limitation and transcend all imposed confinements in order to find true freedom. I aspire to hold the streaming colors of creation itself in my right hand, and the inky blackness of destruction incarnate in my left.

I will become a living God.

[The Magicianā€™s] ultimate enemy is the great Magician, the Magician who created the whole illusion of the Universe; and to meet him in battle, so that nothing is left either of him or of yourself, you must be exactly equal to him.
ā€“Aleister Crowley

That and, well, I hear chicks dig gods. Itā€™s all about the chicks, man.

13 Likes

Happy, satisfied, divine, with dry balls and a fat wallet!

8 Likes

The guy in peoples history books for the centuries to come

3 Likes

A God

4 Likes

I wanna become moreā€¦ me. That would be nice. Can you imagine being so you that nothing else really matters? Absolutely nothing would phase me because Iā€™ve got me.
I wouldnt have to worry about who Iā€™ve got on my side or where I stand in the hearts of those that I love. Maybe then I could love like I want to loveā€¦ boundlessly and unrelentlessly. I think I used to love like that when I was youngerā€¦ I loved even when I was treated like dirt. It never bothered me I still did anything in the world for them.
But I guess at some point I stopped seeing things from my own eyesā€¦ and began looking through others. And I guess in that process, somehow my worth became determined by everything else but me.
If I was more me I could love everyone, I could love anyoneā€¦ and I wouldnā€™t be so afraid of whether or not theyā€™d do me dirty because it wouldnā€™t even matter. Because no matter what happensā€¦ Iā€™ve got me.
I want to be meā€¦

6 Likes

I want to be a catalyst for change. I want to inflict chaos into the norm and flip it upside down. I want to see religious institutions emptied out because I embody truth to the point that people canā€™t help but take notice. Thatā€™s what Iā€™d like for BALG as a whole, for this thing to catch on like wildfire and cause people to think for themselves.
And I want to be my god self at its fullest potential. All that shines turns to rust, and all that stands in time turns to dust. But a living godā€¦ that lives forever.

3 Likes

I am. Already that is becoming of me. What becomes else isnā€™t me. I am not the Web of Wyrd, nor God, let alone the corporeally generated field of my consciousness. I am a part apart. I do not become. I am. And always, I will be.

3 Likes

That sums up my feelings so well. Beautifully put. I just want to be me.

2 Likes

You and me bothā€¦

1 Like

Aside from being most myself, a Magis, with mundane hobbies and career choices, I too want to be a God, a creator of worlds.

2 Likes

Singular, isolated divinity!

Al.

3 Likes

To quote Trent Reznor:
ā€œI want to know everything, I want to be everywhere, I want to fuck everyone in the worldā€¦ā€
ā€¦well, maybe not EVERYONE, I have standards, no really, I DO.

6 Likes