Who do you wanna become?

Your current vision on your own future. :smiley:
~if you like, you can compare it to older one as well. :wink:

LETS BEGIN THIS MADNESS!

2 Likes

A successful musician and more me. Ascended and alchemically transformed

6 Likes

Me? (its nor 1:15 at the 11 february 2018)

The picture isn’t finished, and was drawn with a simple pen anyway.

~But you will probably get the point.

IMG_1691

Another chaos god.

I wanna watch, explore and do anything and more!

-creation, alteration and destruction of worlds, lifes, housings, nature… EVERYTHING and more

i wanna incite and alter events in war and peace!
i wanna create, destroy and alter threats
i wanna love and love to hate everything i want

I wanna eat popcorn, as planets exploade, and i wanna laugh as nature brings genocide upon people. I wanna drink a cola, as stars are born, and i poke the head of gods til they get mad XD

I wanna be a destroying god, artist, writer, cartoon animator, creator or pocket universes, detective -and whatever else my mood would dictate :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You are a rolling chaotic mess of contradictions much like myself. Two thumbs way up!

6 Likes

You don’t understand it, do you?
~Look at the chaos star -look my star:

The lines don’t fight each other, but they lead to each opposite.
There is no conflict, just expansion.

There is no set intention -but to make worlds my playground

5 Likes

Fuck it. Aim for the stars!! I wanna become the next sensation musically. I want to become a household name. I want to have millions of fans all over the world. I want my family to realize that I am not being stupid by wanting to drop out of college to do music. I have the talent and the drive.

22 Likes

And you have magic :wink:

7 Likes

A Royal of the UK and/or a Billionaire

2 Likes

A media job like a journalist or a Director…
But I’m not very sure about what I want to be…
I don’t quite care about the money… I just wanna fight for what I believe. Live and die for what I am…

13 Likes

I wanna be a demon if that sounds silly but I want to be like Lucifer and lilith, ect. I want people to call on me to help them to protect them teach them give them strength

12 Likes

Sounds like something everyone desires but I wanna become a fucking God
what kinda god? Probably a Daemonic God :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

ohhh were talking about jobs I wanna. be a game designer.

3 Likes

I wanna be an Off-Gridder…Homesteading, growing my food and my money, and being free from tyrant employers, strict schedules, and need. Not needing so much stuff or money, and having tons of time for what I care about…like magic.

9 Likes

you wanna join a incestious family then?? :thinking:

5 Likes

:hugs: do it :heart:

Hmm… allways or at least often something new… and allways in rush to be first :star_struck:

Build a future, that won’t bore you to death sweetheart :smiley:
~a super magical and more or less immortal journalist? :3 sounds pretty cool
Maybe detective in the time between?

1 Like

I just want the title

1 Like

hm… you want a rebirth of the honor, power and social status of the royals?
~just with you on the top, instead of ughhh those people

2 Likes

Just why do you need a title? How is that going to make you a better person? You’re aware that it is possible to have a title and still be impoverished aren’t you? You can be completely vulgar, thick as pig shit, star in a reality tv show, dance around naked and somehow be worth millions!

Trust me a title is not a guarantee of anything. Unless you move in those circles, know the families, can pass for an elite (manners, etiquette, education, and more) the title will mean absolutely nothing.

If you really want a sodding title - buy a square foot of Scottish soil and become a Laird - there you go.

And no you won’t end up in Burke’s Peerage.

7 Likes

Become a multi-milionare, ascend to the top of the Qliphothic Tree, and be reborn as a Son of Lilith.

4 Likes

Huh ?

1 Like