Who bit my flame!? Lol

Last nights new moon ritual with a certain demon got serious after I fell asleep at 4:30am…Woke up to someone having had a bite of my flame. Lol

3 Likes

That’s interesting can’t say I’ve seen that before. I’ve seen flames go black but never bite :laughing:.

2 Likes

It’s because the wick needs trimming and the end is sticking out sideways.

6 Likes

^this. You can get that pretty often with candles in jars as well, as it can be harder to trim the wick

2 Likes

-shrugs- it does not matter to me either way. It is your practice. I was just stating something I have observed as an addition to another comment. Take it or leave it, does not matter either way

3 Likes

… dude. It’s just a wick. :joy:

Nobody “bit” your flame. EVERY candle will do that if you make the wick poke out of it.

2 Likes

Again missing the concept of a joke but…one of yall got salty and flagged it so shrug

1 Like

Shout out to @Darkprincess for getting “it”

2 Likes

Hey we all gotta have fun somehow right :laughing:

2 Likes

Word Lol

1 Like

Fun fact: I buy these cone candles at Target for like 5 bucks bc for some reason they have a pretty cool collection of black candles. They burn amazing and don’t drip much. Not so much a spell candle much more altar since its burnspan seems endless.

1 Like

I love their candles but recently I began making my own. Only thing with that I need to figure out how to stop the collapse at top when it hardens :laughing:

1 Like

That’s awesome. I wa sin Michaels yesterday and thought maybe I should make my own but said shit…that’s so much work. I give it to you. Messy, no? What kind of wax?

1 Like

I’m waiting on my other molds but I use my gemstone mold for now. I prefer beeswax as that does not pollute the air and is best to burn for it. I got environment safe dye. It can get messy if you are not carful :laughing:. I have pics of the 2 I made so far if you want to see. Only problem the top collapsed in :laughing:

Yea let me see what this collapse you speak of looks like. Beeswax candles are so silky

1 Like

When it hardens it collapses around wic lol

That red and black one is my fave. They look great from the profile. Sucks about the collapsing. Luckily Im in the business of research lol See if these help if you havent seen them already. Bill Gates Innanet and YouTube has errrrrrthang. Seems like the majority consensus is to repour into the top, however, with multi colored such as yours, Im unsure at how that may fair.

1 Like

rip me for not even knowing cone candles existed lmao

2 Likes

Sweet thanks. I’ve been doing my Tarot pulls so I never got to search :laughing:

1 Like

Lmao

1 Like