Who are the Infernal trinity?

I read that Astaroth, Lucifer and Beelzebub are the Infernal trinity, if anyone has any other ideas please share

This will be dependent on the current, or whether it’s someone’s personal gnosis, in which case it works for them and only them until you try it and see if it works for you.

For many people this is not the case. Personally I don’t see why we have to constantly try to model after xtianity, there’s zero need for a trinity, in Pagan religions the trinity is in one being like Hekate, and imo those three don’t go together as far as I know.

Me, I’d go with Belial, Azazel and Samael if I had to choose.

I think you should do what you want, if these work for you and you can think of a way to use this idea in your practice, it doesn’t matter what other people think, just try it and see what happens.

6 Likes

I have heard it to be:

1.) Lucifer, Beelzebub, Levithan

2.) Satan, Lucifer, Beelzebub

3.) Lucifer, Levithan, Astaroth

Zen

UPG of mine has that it’s Lucifer, Samael and Azazel.

I think however, you’re venturing into Christian theology and by that in danger of buying into all their crap by speculating on it.

So speculate away cuz it’s a fun topic to read :grinning: just don’t go worrying about the end of the world while you do.

The end was supposedly here several times already and we’re still here :stuck_out_tongue: (which means end of the world prophesies are irrelevant until the actual end of the world comes. So live, don’t worry, be happy).

1 Like

I think there is no such a thing as Infernal Trinity. I consider more as Four Kings from Goetia: Belial, Leviathan, Lucifer and Satan.

1 Like

Me myself and I :metal:
Live deliciously :wink:

3 Likes

Now that’s something I’d love to see (you split into 3 entities yet still you) jk

Add: not even the crispies deity truly managed to do that. Supposedly: God the father hiding on his throne, the son hiding behind him (technically while standing beside him) and the invisible says nothing does nothing holy Casper (ghost).

1 Like

I just meant that in a sense of rebellion to trying to be a reverse Christian organized religion lol.
I hate to see people do away with organized religion to replace it with organized religion but even I’m a little guilty there :joy:.

1 Like