White magick ritual for healing painful emotions?

Which spirits are these

1 Like

In time I will teach you better layouts for divination, Celtic cross is very limited in my perspective. Just flip cards read they’re meaning connect with your deck that way. Hold it close to your heart and ask the goddess and God’s to help you divine the truth and the light. I find it important to build a relationship with one deck first before using multiples. Go with intuition which one feels right.

2 Likes

Which spirits are those you mentioned

there’s one you may heard of. It’s white magick called hypnotherapy. =o)

So far, just King Belial, my possible personal daemon (or "lower self, I guess) and I am considering others, like: Babaji, Shiva, Kali, Lucifer, Astarte, Apollo, my “higher self” and any other spirits that seem like a good idea. But so far, just those 2.

1 Like

Already using effective Subliminal Affirmation software. I am MILES ahead of where I was even a YEAR ago. And it may interact badly with hypnotherapy. So maybe down the line, but subs are working jn a similar fashion atm. Thanks for the advice :smiley:

1 Like

Its Bloodline related brother just know there is two within your own soul genetics plays a part. Where are you from ? Pm me if you want me to try and help look into your roots Sets quite proficient when names of things come from and where the names go

1 Like

i don’t trust those sub affirmations. Many of them are mass market and the written suggestions are worded wrong. If it’s helping you. good. personalize is always faster. hypnotherapy won’t get in the way. few sessions and your good to go if you find someone who knows what they doing. time is the essence. efficient and practical is my choice of methods.

2 Likes

Um. Tampa. Gotta be honest with you man. I do not understand what you’re talking about with bloodlines and all that. Thank you though for your helpfulness.

Edit: Yeah sure, I’ll PM you. Set huh? Why not? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Inpersonally studdied Frank Anton Mesmer’s work. Ive gotten proficient in self hypnosis and Began studying Reiki which now I am Master /teacher level certified. Its all in time due time as spirits go.

1 Like

DoM is a book, “demons of magick”, based on the 72 goetic entities. The kindle version is cheap and well worth the cost, though is uses angels and names of God, up to you to decide whether or not that suits you

1 Like

Thanka Reach. That’s useful :slight_smile:

Awesome! Thanks for the helpful info!

Did you try guided meditation yet? You don’t necessarily have to sit in the “typical” position - you could also listen to it before you go to sleep or taking a bath for example. It can help to feel better sometimes and can be good for the mindset. You could search for some on YouTube for example.

1 Like

If you want fast results. Record your own suggestion worded in a positive wording or what you want and loop it as you fall asleep. YOUR own voice is very powerful. Sometimes your unconscious mind won’t listen to nobody but your own self. Hence recording your own voice.

You sound like someone I used to know and still love, all the while sounding like someone else.

Lord Rosier for self love when you work through all the rest of this.

1 Like

Interesting idea. I’ll consider that one.

Thanks guys.