White flashing in my peripheral

So, it’s been happening more frequently. Folding laundry, doing dishes, cooking, reading, etc. I’ll get flashing like a flash bang out of my peripheral vision…that’s never happened before. Another thing that’s been happening is when Im falling asleep in the blackness of closed eyes there’s faint grey water/energy ripples pulsating in it right before I pass out like those shitty club lights that try to emulate rainbow water from the 90’s. Also, Im hearing noises like grunts, growls, birds, animals and humanoid calls directed at me from something not there. Even at work where Im around 150-2,000 people, other employees and blairing music Im hearing and smelling shit that’s obviously not there and some have heard and smelled it too but only when Im around.

Oh, and another cool ass thing. The other night I was dead fucking tired after pulling a double and dragged my ass into the shower. I was so lucid I did everything eyes closed and just visualized every aspect of the shower which apparently tickled something’s fancy cause when I walked out the bathroom there was an entity in my living room made of both black n grey smoke than ran and jumped into the tv and and disappeared. I smelt faint amounts of sulfur and something else I can’t explain in the trails it left in the air. Said “cool, fuck it I’ll roll with it. Ty for coming” then passed out

1 Like

I have been experiencing a bit of this. Still trying to isolate the origin. But even in the sunlight outside it started happening in my left peripheral vision… like little white light dots flashing for a sec. Like youd imagine a magic wand as you wave it w gold yellow stars all around it lol.

Heard a few odd sounds like a growl also.

Saw a black dot on the ceiling last night during ritual. I tried to stare at it but it was moving. So i moved my eyes to follow it. Its like it was crawling away on the ceiling. I tried to only look keeping my eyes in one place to see if my eyes were creating the dot or if there may be something with its own will and direction moving on the ceiling. It did keep moving so much that i had to lean my head back to keep up with it. So it may not have just been my eyes playing tricks. Then it happened again.

Saw an orange ball with a small black ring around the center. With light orange around the ring … not sure on that one.

1 Like

Your eyes are working just fine lol. I’ve been having a lot of the orbs and things showing up alot lately. A few weeks ago I caught a glowing blue and purplish light coming from the neighbor’s front lawn right after sunset while walking my mom’s dog. The dog went straight for it and when it disappeared he started whimpering. But, we both felt something watching and following us as I walked him. Saw faint lights swimming in a river I pass to the next town, eyes in trees and wooded areas at night, people walking past me or in the area and feeling something off energetically with them I instantly turn around and they’re gone less than a second later. I just have fun with it cause it’s exciting and means growth in my opinion. The more we keep up at our practices, the cooler shit gets. Reminds me of when I first dived into spirituality as a kid.

1 Like

It is still happening. Lol. Wtf. Sometimes they’re there… sometimes they are not… Indoors/ outdoors, doesnt seem to matter. This came with my recent magical adventures. I know it is related.

Weird clusters yellowish white lights in my left periphery… like glitter.

Today I tried telling them to go do something and I think thry left to go do it. I hope…

1 Like