White Flashes

Hey guys,

I’ve recently started seeing white flashes at night in my pirepheral vision. I assume its correlated with the opening of my astral sight, or the buildup of spiritual energy in my bedroom.

Have any of you experienced anything similar?

3 Likes

I think I’ve seen specks.

What I do see are blue pearls that are straight up blue smudges now. And when I’ve focused on them I’ve felt relaxing emotion flow over me. So definitely spirits of some kind we can now perceive

2 Likes

Haha, I’ve seen dark flashes near my altar to bune. They always seem to repeat like they’re trying to say “yup, thats not a trick of the light”.

1 Like

I think that’s pretty normal, I see the White flashes all the time. I haven’t really figured out what it is yet. When it’s during the day they all seem to swirl around in unison like a swarm and during the night they’re just there.
If I follow their movement closely enough I am able to speed them up which generally causes the winds to stir.

2 Likes

Yea, like I see something similar during evocation (energy moving, flashes) but I’m still trying to coax it into a manifestation of the entity. Gotta work on my structuring…

Often we get flashes or strobes preceding a psychic revelation. I think it’s the fabric being torn… Either in response to a request or ritual, or perhaps a gift being imparted.

1 Like

I have also been seeing alot in my peripherals here lately. There is alot of lights and/or images I can’t make out. I am trying to be more open to signs being given to me so I believe it has to do with my increased observation with my surroundings and as I open up more it will possibly be more than glimpses.

I have also had an increase of images pop up in my head. Some so fast that I can’t discern it, some are just out of focus and when I try to focus on them they go away, some I just am not sure what they are supposed to mean.

I’m sorry to rattle on. This post is just grabbed me because I was considering creating one myself on this exact topic.

1 Like

@Al-Sihr
I experience white flashes in my sight for months now. Not every day but some times very often a day. Other ppls sight gets black, mine white.
I don’t know what it means.

1 Like

Literally seeing them rn as i type this. I also sometimes see an inverted pentagram with my eyes closed. I think it is Satans way of saying hi. I have also been told i have fairies around me, i have also seen a blue light that was aa Michael. Maybe that helps. I have also seen dark “spots”.

1 Like

Interesting do you work with entity “satan” or one of the various entities given the title satan (belial, lucifer, etc)?

1 Like

The being. I believe there is a single entity named satan. Although i do believe there are other beings, like you said, who you can call satan. Its like the name Prince of the famous singer, it is a title, but there is a single being who calls himself that. I also see a lot of 6’s and 666 everywhere, license plates, video views on yt, etc when i work with him.

1 Like

yes a few times i have, it is called a 3rd eye discharge

2 Likes