Which spirit to heal a pigeon?

Hi Magi,

I found a wounded pigeon in front of my building. I have taken him to vet doctor and started the medication that he has suggested. I want to help this fella (pigeon) to heal faster by using some form of magick.
I don’t have a place to evoke and ask a spirit.

What could I do magickally to help him/her faster?

Is there a spirit that helps to heal animals?

Please let me know your thoughts on the same.

Thanks and Regards.

3 Likes

marbas and buer should be good

4 Likes

are you sure?
Have you asked their help to heal any animals so far?

1 Like

if they can heal you,they would heal animals too
koetting told a story in one of his livestreams on facebook about how marbas healed his dog

4 Likes

Every healing Entity can heal both humans and animals.

4 Likes

Thanks everyone :blush:

3 Likes

I agree Marbas and Buer are great for healing, I would also add Barbatos to this list, particularly for animals though (as he teaches the languages of animals) meaning if you call on him you may know more intuitively how the little fella is feeling as he or she progresses in health.

7 Likes

Don’t forget Raphael. Many here have called upon him to heal their kittehs and doggos with success.

4 Likes

1 Like

Aww, help the poor birb, keep us informed.

I may hate most of humanity, but i love small creatures.

4 Likes

The demon Dulid is amazing for healing sick animals and works fast. I just posted a story in the members success thread about how he healed my cat. I used a ritual in the book Lucifer and the Hidden Demons which uses pathworking to contact the demons.If time is of the essence you can get the kindle book immediately from Amazon. Its vety cheap.

4 Likes

Best way for general healing quickly is to concentrate vital energy in your hands and radiate it out into the recipient as waves of healing light and intent. It is simple but very effective with practice and fairly safe.

3 Likes

^
This

How is the bird? Can we get an update?

:sweat:

1 Like

Bird was doing fine. He drank some glucon-d n was restoring quickly. The next day i realised that I dont have the skills n time to nurse the fella as i was busy making a website project for a client.
So, i called in animal shelter center for help. Those guys do it professionally. The bird is in experienced hands now :blush:.

However, I dont have any update on him after he was sent to the center.

2 Likes

If this method can heal someone, Can the same method be used to influence someone remotely?

It is a very basic general method but you can change the energy types and intent around and see how far you can adapt it before you need to go for more specific techniques. So yeah you can use it for other influence though depending on what you need you might need to change it around a bit.

1 Like

Marbas is the correct answer… Am I sure, i am positive he can cure all both human conditions and animals.

2 Likes