Which spirit to evoke for getting a sexy single woman

I am a young handsome man from South Africa, who is in a relationship with a gorgeous woman who is loving caring and committed to me, but she lacks the drive for success I have and sexual drive and she has a difficulty conceiving for 8 years now. We had discussions around this for years, then she suggested that I get another woman who has a crazy sex drive like myself, motivated as I am and bear me children to complete my happiness.

I do love her and have no reason to leave if I can have a second companion who will add to the bundle of Joy. I need her to have some or even very specific traits and I don’t know which spirit to evoke.

Anyone, please assist.

I would suggest to summon a succubus through the letter of intent.
You should state however that you desire a succubus who is fine with being here to only please you sexually as I believe it is in your interest to keep your relationship with you wife stable. Now I am no professional so I would suggest you look up @succupedia since he has the tutorial on how to summon one and might be able to help you further.

Now I’m sure there are other spirits who could help aswell but I really believe that a succubus might just be for you considering your high sex drive.

Just make sure to do the research here one the site.
Best of luck bro

2 Likes

E.A. did a couple of different candle spells on the YouTube channel that might work for this. I am not sure demons are the best spirits for this, I haven’t seen many long-term successes in love through working with them, but Hathor may help, I just did a post earlier about working with her:

2 Likes

thanks, let me check her out

2 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend getting a succubus. You want children right? A fertility or lust goddess is probably the way to go. And Hathor is much recommended :ok_hand:

1 Like

Naamah! She is hot and works quickly.

Al.

2 Likes

Sallos is great yet choosey.

Haniel, and the Genius spirits Siesera and Jazar are very very powerful when called on together

1 Like

who is AI?

1 Like

The legend from Down Under:

1 Like