Which spirit made your evocation or invocation most intense?

I mentioned in another thread that Asmodeus is my guardian demon, and also that I didn’t work with too many entities. Well, today I summoned Astaroth, and the experience was strangely a lot more intense than my workings with Asmodeus, who is, well…a bit explosive. Definitely did not expect it.

Anyway, which evocation or invocation was the most intense for you?

7 Likes

What a great question.
I have been working with the
Goddess, Ancestors, Demons, Orishas, and Loa for several year now. I must say, my most powerful experiences with Summinsing and in these particular cases calling down (you don’t summons Loa/Orisha) The Goddess Oya and God Chango who created a crazy lightning and thunder storm after I was initiated into them. Both of theese spirits have brought me lighting, thunder, and rain on several occasions. Truly, these experiences are humbly.
One time, people were harming someone I love. I called down Chango to make them stop, and within 30 min a lightning bolt appeared.
Now this is very interesting. Because I also have a very strong Relationship with Thor. Being a Volva and direct Viking descendant.
So I believe this is a combination of my Ancestors and my connection to the African Rites that create these results. It happens often. Sometimes it as cool as your favorite song coming on the radio and other times it’s scary as a nightmare.
I have several stories like this. In time I will share more.
Blessings to you
And that you for asking this Quesrion.

7 Likes

Still pretty fresh to systematic evocation, but . . . I woke up to what I think might have been Lucifer hovering over my wife and I this morning. Could have been my dad too. I’m still trying to tell one blob from another.

3 Likes

At least the one I remember now was that of Glasya-Labolas, I followed an evocation found on the Web: sigil drawn with chaos method. Then, pointing the index of right hand simply forward or toward the triangle (in that case, I visualized it), mentally call the entity’s name.
I had a brief exchange with him, perceiving his words as thoughts, while feeling in my body a cold current, like a shiver but “wider” and stronger; I dismissed and banished, feeling like the entity was somewhat prone to stay… Disconcerting.

2 Likes

Sounds like a powerful experience! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Damn, spooky!

1 Like

Blobs & Shadows
are not usually Ghost or spirits
Ghosts are more grey/silver like
Spirits are more blue/grey like

Blobs are usually spirits that Do Not relate to a form. Especially a Human form.

Knowing that Lucifer can turn into anything or anyone , I do not believe it is him.

Be careful ! This could be dangerous.
Possibly a Succubis or Incubis.

4 Likes

Thanks for the warning. Something seemed a bit fishy. I know Lucifer has been somewhere in my evocations, but there was something funny about those blobs. I can’t say I’ve really imagined a form for him though. I just hear his voice now, and see little images.

2 Likes

Evoke multiple demons at once and have them possess you. Then you will absorb their powers. Satan is by far the most aggressively powerful spirit I’ve had possess me. Not a bad thing. I don’t mind when he proves to me his power. It impresses me everytime. That is why I embrace darkness.

2 Likes