Which spirit is the best to remove personal blockages?

I’ve evoked raphael to help me with that but he didn’t helped

1 Like

Are you open to working with different Pantheons? The Hindu Deity Ganesha is wonderful for helping remove personal blockages. look him up chant his mantra 108 times for 40 days is supposed to help tremendously. When I started his chants i noticed a lot of anger and old buried feelings rising up. Its part of the process.

6 Likes

I am just here to follow. I have a blockage issue too.

I second Ganesha.

Also, Lucifer, Belial, the angel Sakatos and the Archangel Raziel.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve previously worked with Hermes and the results where instant maybe that’s why he’s the god of communication and knowledge. I’ll try the mantra you just mentioned thanks

1 Like

I’ve been working with belial but for other purposes, and i don’t feel like overloading him with request. I’ve never heard of Ganesha I’ll look up to see whats up thanks by the way

I already found Ganesha’s Mantra for anyone looking for it;
Om Gam Ganapataye Namaha Sharanam Ganesha

1 Like

yup you can find tons online, youtube etc. Baal Kadmon also sells lots of different mantras from the different dieties as well if you were interested. Also depending on what area of life you are feeling the blockage, your chakras that partain to that area might also be blocked. You can work on opening that particular chakra center by also chanting or meditating on the appropriate color. I know cause I’ve had to do this myself lol. hope this helps you out :blue_heart:

1 Like