Which spirit has helped you the most overall?

ditto :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Wising you well and that you overcome those complacency and stagnation issues

1 Like

thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Mictecacihuatl, or better known as the Santa Muerte. I sought truth which invariably means power. Working with her I experienced wealth beyond what I needed. But when I would lose focus she def kept me on track. Like crashing my car having no license or insurance, buuuut the dude i hit literally ended up disappearing. So that’s dope. Theres an emphasis on not judging morality, as she loves all her children that have sincere intent. As long as our pursuit is pure.

3 Likes

King Paimon I would say

3 Likes

I’d say my lady, she’s spent the most time with me (even before I “connected” to her), and has helped me out on a personal level the most.

The second being Lilith, only because besides my lady - she’s the only other spirit I know. I don’t really summon spirits right and left, so I’ve only gotten to know those two.

I’m more into energy and dream work. Less spirit.

3 Likes

I’ve had some great help from Lilith, Lucifuge, Astaroth, Belial, and Sal’as’ash, but the two that have helped me the most recently are Suhn 'Tol’Oke whom I called on last Saturday to ask for a raise and just found out the other night that next week. Are premium pay, (3rd shift) is going up from $1 to $2. The other is Asmodeus whom set me on an arduous path working to becoming debt free and then some. It’s near the home stretch and hopefully will be completed within the next month.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s incredible, congrats on the raise by the way! I wish you much more continued success :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bune! Bune! Bune! she helped me hit a target I had thought impossible one month ago. I adore her :heart:

Sabnock has been equally influential, if more archaic.

6 Likes

That name seems familiar. Aztec God? Or Mayan?

1 Like

That’s Aztec. @WhatNow

1 Like

Thanks for clarifying. Is there a specific way for calling them? Or do you just wing it?

1 Like

Well, I have no experience with this spirit/god, so I really can’t help you regarding that; but, according to @Ingu, if Mictecacihuatl is the same as, or closely related to la Santa Muerte, then you can probably contact her following the more widely used methods. Lots of people worship la Santa Muerte, so there should be plenty of info online. You can start here, with BALG, I’m sure you’ll find some useful stuff :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Prince Orobas,. He’s my number one undisputed heavy hitter. He’s a boss player and he’s got so much style.

2 Likes

Bune, been most indulgent towards me. Azazel and Belial, not forgetting the Djinn Kings.

5 Likes

Lucifer, Pomba Gira Maria Padilha, King Asmodeus.

3 Likes

Belial/ Vine/ Gremory
In that order!

4 Likes

valac is awesome.

4 Likes

Definitely

1 Like