Which spirit has helped you the most overall?

I’d love to create a thread about people’s experiences with various demons, angels and other beings that have helped you in the most crucial times in your life and any spirits that have personally helped you in more than one area of your life.

For example, perhaps there is a spirit that has helped you with both love and money, power and spiritual ascension, overall luck and help with a specific skill etc?..

Which spirit/spirits have helped you with the most things overall or with the most important things in your life?

4 Likes

Lucifer (haylel) because the relationship built allows me to simply call on him by name for assistance on the fly.

3 Likes

I have worked with Dantalion the most (formally) so I would say him. Mostly, when I ask a favor he’s quick to deliver.
Aside from this Set or Lucifer simply because of how we’ve connected.

3 Likes

Lucifer ,no rituals needed ask and he comes through .

8 Likes

Overall, physical people lol, spirits haven’t helped me much in an overall sense but that’s simply because I relied and still rely heavily on my own merit first and foremost before seeking a bit of backing from entities.

3 Likes

Lilith for helping me in my personal life

1 Like

Valac and Bune but mainly Valac (a lot he helped me with is personal and I am not sharing it), I noticed Bune is very quick and I have been having a lot of luck from Valac and Bune.

6 Likes

King paimon and Aphrodite
And a long list of other spirits for shorter tasks but KP mainly helped me the most

4 Likes

Without question id vote the one the only the Great Prince Orobas! To me he’s undisputed and undefeated. He’s a real smooth player with so much style.

4 Likes

Lilith/Santa muerte/hella. Whatever her name…I have only known this… so probably biased! :joy:

1 Like

I’ve heard alot of good things about KP.

2 Likes

I have a post of channelings from him if you wanna check it out ! some pretty good stuff

1 Like

Astaroth - in particular, helps me with inner work on myself, career and, oddly enough, with health;

King Paimon - helps in the creative field (poetry and painting), as well as in the “popularization” of creativity, in particular poetry; also helps in past life work;

Igna’ar - cleansing and protection.

5 Likes

Satan and Hecate. Both of these spirits/masks have given me tools needed to build the life I want. I can’t complain because they’ve been really good to me. My only issue now is complacency and stagnation. :rofl:

1 Like

The mighty archangel Raziel has helped me immensely. Also, the great kings Belial and Paimon.

10 Likes

You again? Lilith is not Santa Muerte or Hella dude

1 Like

Where’s the post at

St. Cyprian. He’s got stern voice that was easy for me to identify from my own when I first started practicing. Also, Glasya Labolas and a personal demon, Beau. They both let me know when they’re around and I love that!

2 Likes

Forneus’ forgiveness spell has worked really great for me. You can find it in Koetting’s Anthology of Sorcery, I can’t remember if on book 2 or 3. It’s probably not life-changing, but can be very useful at times.

2 Likes

I can understand that :slight_smile:
More of a case of only seeking help from the spirits, once you’ve exhausted all efforts on your own. This is good because some practitioners automatically use magick to fix everything, when some things don’t need magick :+1:

1 Like