Which is Belial's most common favorite wine most of you have experienced?

I didn’t know you were from Australia. Australians should be banned from these forums because they lower the tone.
I’m from the central coast of N.S.W.

Al.

1 Like

@anon18063248 what kind of whiskey does he like most?

1 Like

I get him Jack Daniels Last night though I gave him my Favourite Amaretto, Disarano and he liked that

1 Like

Yeah, agree with a lot of the above, a good Bordeaux always does the trick ! remains for me to say that in my experience Belial seems to intensely dislike being offered the “experience” of the offering, i.e eating or drinking it on his behalf, he says, I can do that for myself thank you very much!

2 Likes

A good 100% Cabernet Franc.

Question - when he prefers to drink it on his own, do you see the drink sort of disappear? Or deteriorate in any way? In other words does he let you know when he’s done drinking or eating the offering? I wouldn’t want to piss him off disposing of it while he’s drinking or eating.

1 Like

No, it is the essence of the offering, the act of giving that counts the most. Again, no, others have written that they have experienced a degradation of their offerings but not in my experience. Generally I leave it out for between 36 and 48 hrs and that seems to suffice. I tried to remove an offering once a few hours after I put it out due to receiving visitors. He was not happy, he was grumpy with me the rest of the day, I tell ya.

3 Likes

Interesting. Thanks for the tip.

1 Like

You’re gonna see an open vessel of wine or whiskey “disappear” slowly over a few days regardless thanks to the water content dissipating. But if you’re anything like me you’ll attribute it to mystical experiences regardless :wink: transmutation and all that.

1 Like

I don’t typically do wine for Belial but I’ve used Apothic Red mixed with blood.

Other options:
Crown Royal
Fireball (I’ve given this to him more than other alcohols)

If you’re clairaudience isn’t developed enough do some divination to what he would like from you.

1 Like

I know it is a thread about Alcohol and I answered with which alcohol I find he enjoys, but Belial really likes Dried Mullein flowers as an offering too with his Beverages of choice

To him (in my experience and personal relationship with him) it’s not about the drink nor the quality. He loves getting shitfaced with someone.

1 Like