Which gatekeeper is next?

Now that the Belial has been released I eagerly await the next program. I think on one video there was a list but I’m not sure if that was the order in which they’ll be released- wondering if anyone knows or can recall that video. Just got my copy of Belial today .

I bet it’s Luciferian entity like Azazel or Satan. (Not saying Azazel and Satan are Lucifer, everyone calm down)

2 Likes
  1. Belial -“without a master”

2. Amaimon/Lucifer - "Teacher/Enlightener’

3. Azazel - “Ancient Darkness & Promethean Liberator”

4. Abaddon - “The Destroyer”

5. Lucifuge - "Lord of pacts/lord of Excess

6. Beelzebub - “Lord of Flies”

7. Baal - “Lord/Ruler”

8. Asmodeus - “Lust/Wrath”

9. Satan - “Adversary”

11 Likes

Azazel is the darker shadow of Lucifer, in my opinion. They are part of the same energy.

1 Like

Amaymon was just / with Lucifer. That’s new to me but I’m intrigued.

1 Like

That’s the same thing I’ve heard about Azazel and King Paimon.
Idk I see them as different but similar, I guess there are quite a few demons like this?

1 Like

I’m not sure if Amaimon’s considered one of the Nine Demonic Gatekeepers anymore… from what I remember, someone mentioned that the originally uploaded list on BALG’s website had some errors in it. The last page of Belial: Without a Master which I have lists Volume 2 as “Lucifer: the Enlightener”, with no mention of Amaimon for instance:

Volume One: Belial, Without a Master
Volume Two: Lucifer, the Enlightener
Volume Three: Azazel, the Scapegoat
Volume Four: Abaddon, the Destroyer
Volume Five: Lucifuge, Lord of Pacts
Volume Six: Beelzebub: Lord of Flies
Volume Seven: Baal, the Ruler
Volume Eight: Asmodeus, Lust & Wrath
Volume Nine: Satan, the Adversary

2 Likes

Oh that’s in there? I haven’t started reading yet.

Black hole sun
Won’t you come
And wash away the rain
Black hole sun
Won’t you come
Won’t you come (won’t you come)

Curiouser and curiouser. :thinking:

3 Likes

This might help clear things up a bit… I just watched EA’s video “Why Did Belial Bring You Here?” where he says the following:

1 Like

This one stands out. And sounds dumb. :rofl:

Lol but that’s associated with him, the scapegoat.

1 Like

It stems from the ritual sacrifice from Moses in the Bible- a goat was sacrificed to YWH and a second to Azazel- sent to wander the desert I believe- for reasons I’ve never quite gotten a clear answer for. Keep him at bay prehaps- but I do know it’s where the term scapegoat comes from. I doubt it was an act of honoring the fallen watcher

1 Like

I realize it was a symbolic offering to “carry away sin” as the other was made as blood sacrifice directly but there seems to be some ambiguity as to the Azazel connection with the scapegoat rite in biblical text.

1 Like