Which entities are the best in bed?

I want to meet a succubus now

Tell us the story, donā€™t leave out any details. I need to knowā€¦ for science. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

it was back when i was working with Lucifuge and Azazelā€¦

i mean you want me to describe the whole sex scene?

it was a hot and steamy threesome :grinning::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes:

9 Likes

lol and here i am still trying to develop my astral sense XD

1 Like

also someone should make a ā€œlooking for spirit loveā€ thread dedicated to spirits since alot of them seem to watch this forum

6 Likes

Would love to hear more!

Yes!

My incubus which turned out to be Samael lol.

7 Likes

So how does this process work? Evoke then ask for sex???

1 Like

Me too bigtime i dont know why it just does :wink:

1 Like

Lol

Youā€™re quite the necromancer, arenā€™t you?

1 Like

Do you mean about reviving dead threads

2 Likes

You say it sucks, but then you list nothing but good things. I fail to understand why itā€™s something you didnā€™t want to do.

2 Likes

Because she fall in love with him and I am guessing that he didnā€™t love her back.

1 Like

Sitri :gift_heart: i never go for anyone else actually

3 Likes

I do.

I think this is not uncommon among those who engage in spirit-love, if you will. Spirits are, after all, superior lovers than humans in many ways. The downside is the lack of physicality, but if you can evoke a spirit to a physical appearance, then I fail to see why anyone would bother with a human, unless they want (human) children.

3 Likes

Weird that I see this threadā€¦ Last night as I was beginning to soul travel I was making out and having sex with an entity. It surprised me so much I came back to my body, when I popped out again it continued. Donā€™t know what entity, am I gona have to pay astral child support lol.

3 Likes

Namaah

So fucking Hot

2 Likes

Lilith

2 Likes