Which entities are the best in bed?

I mean, the topic of sex magic comes up. So I figured I would ask who are the most fun and why. Don’t judge. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

8 Likes

The only entity that I’ve had spirit sex with is Satan, and not going to lie, it was pretty mind blowing.

14 Likes

Azazel!

10 Likes

I would say ask landy Lilith to send you someone. She normally petty good as she send one that fit for you

7 Likes

@nohearth You know, I really was not asking for myself. I was just trying to make conversation, but that is not a bad idea, come to think of it. Did you mean Lilith or landy Lilith? Was there a typo?

Lilith is great too :wink:

2 Likes

Lillith made my love life awesome so go for her if you’re wanting some loving

5 Likes

I will tell you what surprised me. Deggal. He is an angel from Kingdoms of Flame and also in Evoking Eternity. I never would have asked him to do it, but he put some kinda vibrational frequency thing on me. When I woke up, DanG, i Was so horny.

All I will say next is…he showed me how good things CoulD be if I wanted to make love instead of just “have sex”. It was love, and also freaky/kinky, I mean, dang. Deggal. Man, that is one entity that I will NeveR forget.

So, if someone is reading this and they want to spice up their love life, I am TellinG you, try working with him.

And for the record, no, I never had sex with Deggal. I am speaking of how he altered my vibrational frequency.

2 Likes

We should start a spell to have an orgy to thank all these awesome/horny spirits.

6 Likes

I really want to say yig. I’ve never had sex with him, but I’ve picked up on it from being around him

1 Like

talk about date with the devil

4 Likes

Serpentine spirits are wicked good at whipping you up into a frenzy

3 Likes

Anyone try it with Belial?

3 Likes

No, but when I think of him it gets me in that sorta mood.

2 Likes

Fuck it. I’m gonna try that.

3 Likes

Thinking of him or sleeping with yig? Or both?

1 Like

Both but after I’ve gotten to know them better

1 Like

yes! he is very good.

4 Likes

Lucifuge is damn good!! …him and Azazel together is amazing!

5 Likes

wow, okay I’m interested.

4 Likes