Which demon to work with? Study new language

Hi,

I’m learning a new language at the moment, just would like some advise / suggestions which demon/s would be more willing to assist in this?

thanks

Raven

You can go to Agares, he will surely make learning the language or learning generally easy for you.

I will ask you to use the search icon :mag_right: on the header of the site. This topic has been answered alot of time with juicy info.

Still use the search icon to get more interesting posts on this.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply and recommendation.

Anyway… yikes!! Am still fairly new in BALG. Thanks a lot, I will surely use the icon next time, appreciate it :slight_smile:

Have a blessed day

Raven

1 Like

Not a demon, but St. Cyril, Equal-to-the-Apostles, created a writing system when converting the Slavs to Christianity, so that he could translate the Bible. He created the oldest Slavonic alphabet, Glagolitic. The modern Slavonic alphabet is called Cyrillic in his honor. Perhaps he can help you in your endeavor.

Just light a candle and utter a simple prayer, like “St. Cyril, Equal-to-the-Apostles, you were a very skilled linguist, pray for me to Jesus Christ, that I too might become a skilled linguist by grace.” Or even, “Through the prayers of St. Cyril, Equal-to-the-Apostles, Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me.” Or even more simply, “St. Cyril, Equal-to-the-Apostles, pray for me.”

Also, the Archangels Raziel and Metatron could help as well. As they are both scribal angels who write down secrets from God. And Archangel Zaphkiel could also help, as he is the angel of knowledge.

To evoke them, simply repeat “Baruch ata [insert name here]” The ch is pronounced like in Achmed, so you’re going to clear your throat a bit. This is a Hebrew phrase meaning “Blessed are you [name]”, I have found that it is effective in conjuring angels. Intone the phrase until you feel the presence of the angel. And then begin communication.