Which demon to use?

Hi folks, I apologize if I placed this in the wrong place of these forums.

To cut to the chase, I have been having some serious problem with an individual who is set on destroying me. This person works in the same building as I do, & I sense they will be the reason my employment will. be terminated. They are relentless in their pursuit to defame my reputation & make my life a living hell. So my question is: What is the best Demon from the Goetia to use to remove them from my workplace? I know there are plenty of sources which show the powers of each demon, but Iā€™d more be interested in hearing any experiences you folks have had using these demons.

2 Likes

Maybe not Goetia but I was using Beelzebub help once, he made a car accident of the target but the person survived. In my opinion you should find out what is best for you. Go read descriptions of these demons and if you get feeling that this one is proper choose him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are many goetia demons that can help with this how every you want to make sure you have the right one I would recommend you get the goetia guide app on your phone so you can look up all of them