Which demon to pick from the goetia for prediction of events

I was going through the goetia and saw many spirits had the speciality to tell about the past , present and to come . I was wondering which entity is the best to work with to predict the future events for example predicting the outcome of a sports match . Thanks a lot

3 Likes

vassago

j

1 Like

I’ll second Vassago! Very easy to work with and he showed me the answer to my question in a dream, and what he showed me is exactly what happened!

3 Likes

King Vine has great visionary abilities to see into the future and predict events with a fair amount if accuracy. He has helped me discover things about myself and accurately predicted several future events that had helped me.

From Tikaboo:

“Vine, or Vinea, is a Great King, and an Earl; and appeareth in the Form of a Lion riding upon a Black Horse, and bearing a Viper in his hand. His Office is to discover Things Hidden, Witches, Wizards, and Things Present, Past, and to Come."

4 Likes

As others have said Vassago is skilled in this area, and is especially helpful if you can name the specific person or situation you want to sense the future of. Vine is helpful for discovering plans that have been made against you. If you are seeking foresight when pondering between several different choices, Alloces may “grant wisdom regarding which path is most likely to come to fruition.”

It sounds like you may be more interested in gambling, however. While I do not suggest turning to gambling as a last-resort means of making money, as there are many more reliable and efficient ways to do so, and desperation will choke your magick, you could use divination to attempt to find the right bets/numbers.

I’ll say up-front, you won’t win every time, even with magick backing you up. I would imagine, however, that you could give yourself an edge in the long-run, especially for games that involve a degree of skill. Just don’t gamble with money you can’t afford to lose, as that brings intense desperation, which will choke your magick and leave you poor.

Really you’d likely just be better off investing the money, but if you’re playing for the joy of the game, not to make a quick buck, then magick could help you have some fun.

(for more info on magickal gambling and money magick in general, see Magickal Riches by Damon Brand)

2 Likes

Lucifer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: helps with fortunetelling and can speed up the time. Renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer

Astaroth :heart_eyes: very powerful in seeing through the veils. Has a natural affinity with the human third eye. Tasa alora foren Astaroth

Furcas :kissing_heart: teaches all forms of divination. He is a saturnian spirit. Secore on ca Furcas remie

4 Likes