Which demon to approach to find a job?

Which demon should i approach to find help in getting a job? I’m getting desperate, man

1 Like

I would probably say King Belial

3 Likes

Depends on the type of job.

If you search on the forum, you will see people have called Belial, King Paimon, Lucifer, Azazel, Lilith, and a bunch of others for employment.

2 Likes

Really any spirit that helps with financial aid, but I’d say Lord Belphegor, King Belial, or King Mammon.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Mammon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

King Paimon has helped me a lot with money issues.

What would happen if one made a pact with all of the above mentioned demons? A pact to grant us money and steady work? Would results be guaranteed very quickly, within a matter of days?

No, because nothing is ever guaranteed in life, even with magick. There are a lot of variables involved in looking for employment. There’s the availability of jobs, there’s the interview process to go through, there’s competition, there’s the economy, etc.

Even with a dozen demons at your disposal, you aren’t guaranteed anything. They might shorten the process…or they might not.

1 Like

anyway, it’d probably be overkill

Do you have a demon you work closely with?

Or a patron deity?

Any spirit that is invested in you can help you find employment, even if it may not be their “speciality.”

Also, if you don’t have a problem with angels, Damon Brand has a book specifically on this subject called The Magical Job Seeker.

I have a deity but it is specifically not for material help and actively tries to take away your material things. So I’ll approach demons instead.