Which demon/spirit should I call on first?

Yes, you MidnightStar

1 Like

you could try doing the meditation log as it really helped me stop being lazy lol

It was more of a feeling/thoughts. Like when i was half asleep and half awake i can hear some male noises or see some images in my minds eye.

1 Like

That is some very solid advice brother :pray:
Thanks for sharing that!

2 Likes

He came into my dreams too when i wasnt even thinking of him. If you want you can read my journal i have written my experiences there.

1 Like

Yes, I’m def interested in reading that bro!

1 Like

Now that you guys mention being drawn to certain entities, I have been getting random flashes of Suhn Tal Ock in my mind for the past couple days. I didn’t really think anything about it (since Magick is always on my mind) but now that I’m really pondering on its it seems as if he is calling on me perhaps :thinking:

Have any of you guys worked exclusively with Suhn Tal Ock? Other than just doing JS Garret’s wealth and prestige rite. I would love to hear some experiences with Suhn Tal Ock if anyone has any!

i’m a girl XD

1 Like

depends on your goal of what you want. You need to know where you want to go.

It’s not about entertainment being buddies buddies with entity to waste time. Always a purpose is needed.

1 Like

Right. Like I said in my original post, not looking to waste the entities’ time.

My apologies :joy:
Correction: “sis” haha

1 Like

Lol it’s ok you didn’t know

1 Like

True that

1 Like

Thanks for this, it’s really helpful ,I will definitely try this :blue_heart:
Also @iheartgear thank you for asking this question💙

I’m a total beginner when it comes to communicating with demons and i too felt drawn to Belial ( but have also read that he is an intense energy to work with! )
Belial and Lilith though I haven’t found her mentioned in the Ars Goetia book .
I have no idea why I am drawn to both these entities . Did you make contact with him as I notice your post was written a while ago - I hope it went well for you :blue_heart: