Which demon is the effective for removing curses?

I believe something Is attached to me and is attacking me and I feel energy pushback from someone every time I do ritual to combat it. I have no success yet. Also how would I completely remove a binding on me. I can feel another magician spying spirits and Psychic spying on me.

3 Likes

Do you specifically want demons? Because Opfaal, the Angel of Deliverance, from EA’s Kingdoms of Flame, excels at the removal of bindings and curses.

6 Likes

Not at all. I’ve been been having a pull towards that book. I’ll have to read it tomorrow. Thanks.

To remove a binding you will need to do an uncrossing ritual! If you feel sick somehow after it you know it’s working! Usually 3 days!
If you are looking for a demon I would suggest Belial since he is the breaker of chains! He is also good for defensive magick.
If you dont mind gods I suggest the sun god Ra to blast away any negativity sent towards you.

3 Likes

Viné is one that assisted in a few uncrossings for people I knew that a practitioner of Vodun had placed a binding on. Worked like a charm and the results were successful.

As a side note, for the same people, Belial helped them with a road opener and Lucifer with a fiery wall of protection spell. Again, made a massive difference for them and smacked the shit out of that asshole that tried to bind them.

6 Likes

I did an uncrossing ritual a while ago and felt a pain on my side! I didn’t know it was normal and that it’s a clear sign of getting rid of a bind.

3 Likes

Yes it depends on how strong the binding on you as well! For me I would wake up puking the next day and feeling sick to my stomach! It doesn’t last more than 3 days and things get better afterwards!

4 Likes

You dont necessarily need a demon for that. I have invoked Hekate to remove curses,and Santa muerte successfully for this. If it’s a binding of some sort, you can always use black and white reversing candle.

6 Likes

And also make sure to shield yourself.

2 Likes

The reason I said to do reversing, is that if you’ve been doing magickal combat, if spell is reversed they get a dose of their own medicine, and sometimes that’s the best thing you can do. Make them feel what they are making you feel. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Opfaal can deal with curses and bindings, Mehmi’on and Bat Zephon are excellent for bindings and unbindings, Focalor can deal with curses, and Santa Muerte, if you’re lucky enough to be working with her, can deal with curses and bindings very well.

Sometimes reversals are a good tool, but if you do, make sure you have excellent shielding in place, for yourself and your home and least.

Papa Guede, if you work with the loa, is an excellent protector who will prevent others from reading you.

Otherwise, you need to sever the psychic links and keep them severed whenever they reform.

I feel Azazel could be a good one for protecting your privacy and making sure the psychic links are severed and kept that way, but you’d need to talk to him about this. Azazel is an extremely capable and well equipped demon - and it’s best to be creative here.

5 Likes

Would you say Shemyaza is Azazel ?
I’m was actually planning a big path working with Shemyaza in couple weeks. I remember a month ago I got really mad at work and yelled in my mind “is there any fucking god that can protect me efficiently! Fuck! And after that I kept hearing Shemyaza.

1 Like

There’s tidbits in the past that link them together but it eventually settles on them being their own individuals. (but prepare for the “they’re both masks of Lucifer” followers xD )

2 Likes

Hi

Hi Im from New Zealand & had great success with Sekmet & Baast in removing a super strong curse.

Also Enoch Petrucelly’s got an awesome book called Soul Retreival that I recently purchased his techniques are really powerful , he’s also got a video on his channel you could try watching to get rid of it. He calls on Atum an Egyptian God for curse removal.

Try some uncrossing baths as well but those for me didn’t do the trick I needed help from the Gods

After writing all this I just notice you asked what demons (although I think "demons’ are Ancient Gods) …I would say Beilal but my suggestion is to work with whatever demons or Gods you are drawn to or have already been working with.

5 Likes