Which demon is best for this situation?

There is a person in my life who admitted that he has been to a tarot reader for specific information about me. I know he has done this at least twice over the 12 months, and I suspect more (he knows it annoys me and said that he “probably shouldn’t discuss it” with me). I also know the tarot reader, although she probably doesn’t realize the reading is about me. She is gifted at this skill and comes up with quite accurate readings a lot of the time.

While it is flattering that this person cares enough to want to know these details, I really don’t want someone prying into my private thoughts, motives, and feelings this way. Therefore I want to use magick to assist me in case he seeks info about me again (I suspect he may do because of some events that have happened recently, in fact). I am thinking of asking a Goetian demon for help. My wish is that any psychic/tarot reader my friend consults will be unable to discover specific information about me or my feelings. For that purpose I would like to contact a demon who will be able to influence or conceal information in some way.

I am wondering whether King Paimon might be the best one for the job, since he appears to be helpful when it comes to influencing. Decarabia and/or Bael (who has helped me before) are also possibles since they may be able to help me conceal things about myself.

I would really appreciate any feedback from any of you about whether one, or a combination of the above will be a good choice for me in this situation. Or perhaps there are others that I have overlooked who are better for the job? I’m not very experienced; this would be just my third time at asking a demon for help. I will use the petition outlined in the book by Gordon Winterfield.

Thank you.

I think Dantalion can be good because he’s powerful when it comes to mind-controlling and influencing other people’s thoughts.

1 Like

That’s interesting. I’ve been reading about him a lot over the past couple of weeks, and that makes sense. In fact I’ve felt drawn to contacting him lately, for some reason. Thank you.

2 Likes

Honestly, the name escapes me. Search for a demon or angel that keeps things hidden. It’s bugging the crap out of me that I can’t remember it. But, petition it to keep your information hidden from both the reader and this low-key stalker.

It sounds like you have Demons of Magick so surprised you didn’t grok on to Bael, the first demon listed, immediately, given his powers.

I would turn to Bael.

• To remain unseen when you would otherwise be noticed

• To make someone lose interest in you and your affairs

• To bring confusion and torment to anybody who enquires about a subject you wish to remain hidden

• To make a thing or situation appear as something other than it is

• To compel others to keep secrets for you