Which demon/entity is more powerful than Jesus Christ?

Chile, Catholic country, however, nobody respects the Catholic church anymore here

4 Likes

Interesting question, considering that the catholic church stole pretty much everything from pagan traditions, including the cross symbolism and the figure of Jesus. There are certainly many spirits who are much more powerful than the Christian god or Jesus, but what matters is the power they have over your mind. If you think they’re the most high, you may not be able or willing to see beyond this mindset. That’s just my two cents as an ex-catholic who never bought into the dogma.

3 Likes

Yea i get your point. My question about this tho:
It seems that there s a big difference here . Jesus would never go against God’s will , so even if you ask him to change something and interfere, he wouldn’t do that.
But Lucifer or any demon would be happy to do it , because he went against God s will in the past right?? Its something he loves to do :laughing:

1 Like

No. Jesus is an Ascended Master, and, other than pushing his own agenda (just like the demons and angels do), he will follow through. However, his ideas about what you really need may be different than yours and he may refuse to do something if it conflicts with what he believes is right. Ascended Masters are notorious for pushing certain courses of action.

However, don’t forget, in the Gospel of Mark, Jesus cursed a fig tree because it refused to bear fruit out of season, so he is not above working even baneful magick.

14 Likes

Who’s more powerful than Jesus? Well, He claims to have shown up on this forum a few times, made a nuisance to other people, and I banned Him - so, Me. :woman_shrugging:

Srsly though there is a line to be drawn between any historical-figure-made-spirit (or egregore), and those who channel what is now called the Christ energy (and which, arguably, could also be termed Shekhinah), and they aren’t usually the ones making claims on black magick forums.

But since the initiaion of that energy lies within the person who wishes to be a vessel, that does still mean the free will of each individual has veto over letting it in, so we come back to each person being more powerful in that sense. :thinking:

13 Likes

@Lady_Eva @DarkestKnight So in simple words, we can’t even know if the Jesus who is being evoked nowadays from people, is the same person on whose name there is a huge religion based on. And we will never find out maybe…
I just have those thoughts in general, because magick has been useful to the people because it helps them to go against God’s /universe will, while trying to turn around the things up in their lives. And that’s something Christianity- and therefore Jesus Christ- doesn’t want right?
We have been told, listen to God he knows better and never doubt what he brings you/ or takes away from you in your life…
And here, magick comes… boom haha
For those who can even manifest their desires. Many times this is not possible, even the spirits can’t go against the God/universe ,no matter how bad someone wants something.
But who is more powerful than universe/God then??!
My Goodness, my mind is blowing away :laughing:

3 Likes

This book might give you a useful framework: The Kybalion PDF, archived link (we don’t trade PDFs on here as a general rule but this one is okay, the text is out of copyright and the edition was given for download from the site that created it).

1 Like

Oh that’s wonderful of you!!! Thank you so much :heart:

1 Like

I usually like to answer the question “what deity is the most powerful” or “is such and such more powerful than this spirit”, with the following question: who is more skilled, a cobbler or a plumber?

Answer: it depends on how you define “skilled”. With your question, we would have to define “power” which can get a bit suggestive. So I like to put it that some spirits (or thoughtforms) are good at doing some things, while not great at others.

As far as whether or not demons cannot touch certain objects, I agree with what has been said. If an object has been charged ( or programmed) to ward off demons, then they may not be able to. However, an object as it is without the intention and belief of those who own it can certainly be touched by a spirit, as it is just a chunk of material made pretty at that point. It is all about the individual behind the symbol, not the image itself.

3 Likes

For years I recognized myself in a philosophical-mystical system which sees Meister Eckhart as its main exponent. I got there through books on the philosophy of Vedanta, literary works that I find of extraordinary beauty!
One of the exponents of this current of thought, Nicola Cusano, supported the doctrine of coincidentia oppositorum (follows the Heraclid doctrine of the unity of opposites), according to which all opposites coincide in God. I talked about it with a priest (online) … and he told me about the Satanist: D … pity that Nicola Cusano was a cardinal friend of the Pope of the time (before the Council of Trent, after which the Catholic Church radically changed) .

This is to say that faith in a particular version of Christ does not exclude faith in Satan and demons.

I have books from the Ordo Draconis organization in Karlsson that knows and appreciates Eckhart. As well as Zeena, daughter of Anton La Vey.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you if you know of Satanists who believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers. In Italy there was an organization that professed this belief.

2 Likes

Did someone say, that humans are more powerful than Gods?

Yea, that is completely false.

3 Likes

your mom

Seriously though, power is nothing, and trying to compare the power of different spirits is like trying to compare the flavor consistency of blue paint and lead-acid batteries. Ultimately meaningless and more likely to be done by the ignorant. And this reply may or may not be an excuse for me to sarcastically say your mom as a response to your question.

1 Like

None

This question was based in the belief that demons can’t approach anything regarding Christianity. the holy cross, Jesus Christ himself, holy places like monastaries, the tomb of jesus in Jerusalem etc
Im taking as a starting point this statement, asking genuinesly without any irony as you do.
@Blizzard Really i wonder, what could happen if someone would try to call a demon inside a church or inside a monastery…?
This is food for thought for everyone, dont want to start a battle here. As i said , im open to learn and discover new things, so every accountable, justified opinion is welcomed.

Νο i ve never heard of this!

1 Like

Hi Greecya,
Demons and devils live in what they call a world in opposite. It is a fictitious place but essentially what that means is whatever is considered to be of god, godly, the divine etc with regards to they seek to be the opposite of, and to go in opposition to. For instance the cross of Christ is a symbolisation of eternal life through death and resurrection of Jesus, but for them they try and force a reality that it is a tribute to the death of god through Satanic will (ie that Satan whispered to Judas to betray him and so on). If god is good then they have to be evil, if god is truth then they should seek to deceive, if god is love then they should seek to provide an agenda of hate and so on. It can get quite confusing at times and seem very rhetorical I’ve been trying to understand it for about 4 years now.
Their claim according to Christianity to have the permission and the rights to do as they wish stem from two things, the fall of man (ie Adam and Eve) and the passage where Jesus describes Satan as the god of this world. With the belief that Jesus is God and uncreated etc and thus would know the truth is is an essentail fundamental to them that this states they thus have the permission through Satan (as god of this world) to do more or less as they like. This of course is written to expire with the culmination of End of Days and the return of the contract to planet earth to Jesus. So for demons and devils etc they claim all areas on earth and the life upon it as their right to afflict, affect, influence etc save for certain areas that is to say what we regard as holy ground or areas specifically consecrated to a name of god (that is not Satan) such as Jesus. Thus anything directly relating to Jesus is considered off limits and the focus of what it is that they wish to destroy, oppose, rebel against and so on. These things reflect the last bastion, dwellings, and places on earth where Jesus / the trinity have the “rite” to affect influence. Everything else is fairgame. This also serves generally speaking as the reason when it comes to any holy book or doctrine they tend to go along with the Bible as it gives them greater freedoms. This also however is evidence they accept Jesus as God above Satan in terms of ultimate (written authorities) and don’t forget Satan is supposed to only be God of this world through the permission of God (the trinity), so in essence the source of his power and all those under him which of course is supposed to be everything that is not of god is given (for a short time) by god. As such they wish to destroy what is left of god on earth to try and evade and avoid the returning of contracts thus the cross and symbolisation of their ultimate enemy or nemesis is a focal point of their mission.
I hope this helps, I could speak loads more on this subject but this is already a long message, let me know if you want to hear anymore.
Cheers,
Benjamen

2 Likes

Great input! It seems you have done tones of research regarding this topic… thank you for your opinion :slightly_smiling_face:
I will pm you!

Demons could be simple intelligent energies that take on different characteristics, depending on the magician’s forma mentis. Let’s feel free to put forward more hypotheses :slight_smile:

Greecya, you remind me of my parents’ Greek origins :slight_smile: We have origins from southern Italy, but the surnames and my skin is brown like that of many Greeks :slight_smile:
I hope the forumists accept this brief digression :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha that’s nice :smile:
So lets agree to that… Everything is much more simple and free, than what religions try to represent to the people.
Im glad I found this forum and i will keep learning and receiving the great assistance of @Lady_Eva and @DarkestKnight .

Thank you all :purple_heart:

1 Like