Which chakra is linked with clairaudience?

Question in the title. Please no Joy of Satan material, thanks.

1 Like

I would say
Throat chakra
3 eye and crown
Someone who worked in his root chakra actually heard spirits better and clearer

4 Likes

Zeal, crown and third eye

2 Likes

The Muladhara is the key to perception. All things begin there. You cannot develop the upper without first developing the lower.

5 Likes

The third eye, and the ears have there own chakra on each side of the head that are considered one.

1 Like

You obviously need to develop you main chakras, after which you’ll want to develop the minor chakras the are near the ears and side of the head
psychichearing

The greatest pointer ever.

1 Like

Does anyone know a good way to actually develop your chakras?
I’ve been searching for stuff but I really don’t know what info I should use.

1 Like

Check out the material of Robert Bruce it’s really solid and deals with this among other things.

3 Likes

which books of his?

Since Sahasrara have links with spirituality and understanding, and Ajna is the third eye, I believe both have the main role on this. Muladhara, as root chakra, also have a huge role on clairaudience (or in everything).

But every aspect of our lives needs balance. If any of your chakras are unbalanced, all your “chakra tree” will be unbalanced, and then you can’t reach clairaudience, clairvoyance or anything else.

3 Likes

I aslo heard that the heart chakra plays a role in spirit communication same with the solar plexus some got better telepathy

1 Like

He covers it in the Evolution e-book. And covers it in ever more depth in the Mastering energy work and kundalini course.

1 Like

Okay thank you very much!

1 Like

They all have value to spiritual pursuit. Instead of asking which chakras you can functionally ignore, you should ask yourself what are the best ways to empower your chakras.

2 Likes

I take the Hindu metholdology, I find one pranayama, one (hand) mudra, and the mantra. If a bandha is applicable (for the Muladhara [Root], Manipura [Solar Plexus/Fire], and Vishuddha [Throat] Chakras) and if there are any other practices useful for the development of the chakra, currently I do not engage in asanas in order to empower my chakras. Perhaps, one day I’ll put together an exhaustive practice of my chakra meditation in its own topic, but for now it’s just not something on my list.

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone.

1 Like

Go to his website, astral dynamics, his energy work primer video course is free. Its excellent

1 Like

Or a Blog? :dove: