Which Ars Goetia demon would be most appropriate for evocation in terms of property/real estate

I want to acquire a property by form of gift. It’s not entirely implausible but I think a ritual would move this nicely along. Any suggestions would be gratefully received?

1 Like

King Paimon seems like a good fit for this kind of thing. Influencing people and expanding your domain and such.

3 Likes

King Paimon helped with my mountain of paperwork to get a house and ways to get into contact with people quicker who normally avoided emails and phone calls.

1 Like

I tink combining a ritual be better opticion. Such controlling the mind, also a crossroads spell, to a fwtish tingh to atach the property to u or somehiw link, and from there go for, some peopls bury stuff, whit teir blood for a successful sale, or cheap. Some even haunt tat place to get it, so cheap, others, just invoqe spirts, not necessarily goetic.

1 Like

Thank you all for responses. I think King Paimon is the one. I am just watching a couple of YouTube posts Banjax. Very helpful, thank you.

Banjax a quic qestion. I try to get money own to me, do tink king paymon due under 30 days,? Bcse belial is for big issues and feel a litle aprensive to call him. The peopls knw how to contact me, but not want to pay me, at all. Im taking, $$$.yes i try a few stuff, but i dnt want to be extrems yet, so u tnk paimon do it,? Thanks

Quick note, to get someone’s attention you type the “@” sign followed by their name, no spaces.

Also, Belial is not more for big issues than King Paimon. Both are powerful entities that command respect. However Paimon would be a perfect choice to get aid from in this situation.

1 Like

Thanks so much, i will do it tonght, and i will update forum. Again very grateful for u time,